2024-25 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

52 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Does the Ligue 1 get a new font?

Yup, we also saw it when PSG unveiled their new home kit last week.

back-font.jpg

10 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Yup, we also saw it when PSG unveiled their new home kit last week.

back-font.jpg

So it looks like there will be different outlines and teams can choose from those. Strasbourg looks much better than PSG's.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

IMG_1152-e1716173575597.jpg?w=752&h=423&

AllStars_SquadAnnouncement_ALM_1080x1350

Newcastle United are playing an A League All Stars team on Friday. I'm  guessing Newcastle won't be wearing their standard home kit, but I could be wrong. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Puma%20FC%20St.%20Pauli%2024-25%20Bundes

FC St. Pauli's 2024-2025 home shirt has been released. They are moving to Puma after making their kit in-house.

Lyon women wore next year's kit. Unfortunately those shorts are going to ruin a lot of adidas uniforms next year. 

2425%20kit%20debuts%20(31).jpg

2425%20kit%20debuts%20(3).jpg

Arsenal

2425%20kit%20debuts%20(12).jpg

2425%20kit%20debuts%20(14).jpg

Corinthians gradient

24%2025%20kit%20debuts%20(6).jpg

Bayern, I think they need to change the number color or add an outline, we'll see if it happens.

First%2024-25%20Kit%20Debuts%20-%20Artic

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

34 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

FC St. Pauli's 2024-2025 home shirt has been released. They are moving to Puma after making their kit in-house.

Kinda sad about St Pauli moving away from in house, would've set them apart from the rest of the Bundesliga tbh.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, thebutkiker said:

Kinda sad about St Pauli moving away from in house, would've set them apart from the rest of the Bundesliga tbh.

I think part of the problem is how limited they are in their ability to create items outside of the game day apparel. At least they're going with a "local" manufacturer. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Still don't like this template, but it looks so much better tucked in (players in the middle and right) than untucked (#23). 

After seeing Man United's change shirt, I don't know how any team went with colors that are even a tiny bit off from the rest of the uniform design.

adidas-juventus-24-25-third-manchester-u

It's not as noticeable from the front, at least when it's laid out flat. 

• Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

21 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

After seeing Man United's change shirt, I don't know how any team went with colors that are even a tiny bit off from the rest of the uniform design.

It's not as noticeable from the front, at least when it's laid out flat. 

MLS shirts the next 2 years are gonna be terrible with this template. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

MLS shirts the next 2 years are gonna be terrible with this template. 

Hopefully a few continue the trend of plain backs, that would limit some of the horribleness of this design. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

🇮🇹 AC Milan 24-25 home kit, with tonal segmented stripes inside the red stripes that are a "visual representation of the human genome":

front-6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

32 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

a "visual representation of the human genome":

• LOL 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

Because, like, soccer is in their DNA, man!

Where red meets black, football meets family, with the classic colours portraying a visual representation of the human genome – the essence of the Milanismo. It represents the passion that flows like blood through the veins of fans, a tradition passed on through generations, and donned by some of the greatest to ever play the game.

Shut the :censored: up Puma.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

18 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

leeds-united-red-bull-deal%20(1).jpg

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cx88w2nneego

Leeds United have had a minority stake purchased by Red Bull. So expect to see this look in the Championship this upcoming season. 

I think I would prefer it be just a white logo with a blue outline because it would at least mold into the kit, but otherwise eh.

• Like 2