2024-25 International Club Soccer Kits

TrueYankee26

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

When did J-League abandon the front numbers? Not a fan of em on (club) soccer jerseys but that could've been their thing to own

I think front numbers are only used for Asian Champions League games now.

nike-urawa-red-diamonds-2019-home-away-k

2019 looks to to be the first year without front numbers though for J League teams. 

urawa_red_diamonds_2018_nike_home_away_k\

2018 season

urawa-red-diamonds-2023-home-away-kits%2

Losing all that space to sponsors didn't help. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Could this be the MUFC home kit for 2024-25?

man%20united%2024-25%20home%20kit%20(3).

Footy Headlines says this one is a fake. Personally, I'd prefer the black sections on the top would be red instead. I'm already afraid of how ugly their short options will be next year. 

Manchester%20United%2024-25%20Home%20Kit

If these were the shorts it'd be a good look. I'm expecting them to have the same design as the adidas national team kits. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Chelsea vs Leicester City. Chelsea are in their standard homes and Leicester are in dark grey. Not sure who approved it because other than the socks it's hard to tell them apart from far away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/12/2024 at 10:08 AM, TrueYankee26 said:

Could this be the MUFC home kit for 2024-25?

I really can't wait for United to go back to Nike.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

According to L'Equipe Ligue 1 not only has new logo, but they will has new trophy as well.

On 3/27/2024 at 7:59 PM, Kevin W. said:

I really can't wait for United to go back to Nike.

I'd love to have Umbro again, but of course they don't have enough money for that and adidas already renew their deal.

BTW All United leaks at this moments are fakes.

4r2eer.png

• 2 weeks later...

The 24/25 Bayern home shirt has leaked and it is awful. I am on board with the various shades of red, but the tonal logos look horrible.

spacer.png

spacer.png

This makes two kits in a row without the normal badge. The current kit is a different look than normal, but I was able to look past the all red badge because red sleeves against a white body have been traditional Bayern designs in the past. This new design, is garbage, though. If this shirt had a white adidas logo and Telekom sponsor, along with the regular colored crest, it would be good.

spacer.png

• Like 1

^Yeah, that looks absolutely dreadful. I’m not sure I can come up with any redeeming qualities for it. The tonal logos remind me of their all-red Parley kits from several years back, but that was forgivable because it was a one-off. This is bound to look terrible with what I assume will have to be white numbers on the player-issue shirts.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1