College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

6 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

QZYOAL4QUZ4SOH5PPJJTQ3DHF4.jpg

This game would like to have a word with you.

Side note: Had those Falcon's jerseys not been a fade between red and black and were just solid Red I don't think they would be that bad.

• Like 2

Also, I think if Baylor had centered their uniform redux around these (bear paw on sleeve) instead of looking like a CFB Packers, they would be more well loved. A green w/dark green paw, white w/grey paw, and yellow with darker yellow paw would have been great looking uniforms.

spacer.png

• Like 13

3 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Side note: Had those Falcon's jerseys not been a fade between red and black and were just solid Red I don't think they would be that bad.

They'd be better, but it's very hard for a jersey to be good with a number font that ugly.

Anyway, staying on track: I think UNLV could actually make the gray jerseys work.  They need red numbers, though, and really should be worn with red helmets/pants.

"The guns have fallen silent.  The stars have aligned.  The great wait is over.  Come see.  It will not be televised."

UNLV's silver helmet are great - they've had silver helmets for a long time (even flat gray helmets that were inferior) and the red letters on it look good. Optimally they should be worn with red jerseys as the all gray is just too much gray. 

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

UNLV's silver helmet are great - they've had silver helmets for a long time (even flat gray helmets that were inferior) and the red letters on it look good. Optimally they should be worn with red jerseys as the all gray is just too much gray. 

Might've looked better if the uniforms wear a lighter shade of gray, closer to the silver of the helmets.

• Like 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 9/16/2024 at 3:50 PM, 4_tattoos said:

Might've looked better if the uniforms wear a lighter shade of gray, closer to the silver of the helmets.

Yeah, I agree. Idk why there’s two different shades of silver/gray. It reminds me of Ohio State’s gray uniforms from last season which were darker than the helmet silver. Idk why it’s so hard for some teams to match their colors between jerseys, pants, and helmets.

41 minutes ago, kb105 said:

New camo helmets for Ole Miss, to be worn against Oklahoma on 10/26

I’m not a fan. Please, Ole Miss, for the love of God just STOP!

I’ve said this before, but man I used to love the Rebels uniforms. But now their set has become so gimmicky and diluted and these camouflage helmets (like their white one) just make no sense.

Whatever was wrong with navy, red, white, and gray?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TGroce said:

I'm a little ashamed of myself, but I do like these

For as much as I pay in tuition you’d think they could afford enough ink to at least finish the jersey.

All joking aside, a few more looks plus the official explanation of the uniforms.