Australian Soccer

rmered

Currently it looks like this.

200_brescio.jpg

My version like this:Aus-soccer.gif

darker green is more traditional, I don't know who decided we wear teal green, and we used to be gold, now it's a flouro marker yellow.

Mine is a return to the traditional look, with a touch of my favorite NFL team in the shirt design.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I've never really liked a Socceroos shirt yet. Maybe the last couple of adidas kits, thought I prefer gold to green. I really hated when adidas started the blue away shirts... what was with that :therock:

I have to come up with my own version now I guess... though it wouldn't be a whole lot different to yours :D

liverpool-1.png

I've never really liked a Socceroos shirt yet. Maybe the last couple of adidas kits, thought I prefer gold to green. I really hated when adidas started the blue away shirts... what was with that  :therock:

I have to come up with my own version now I guess... though it wouldn't be a whole lot different to yours :D

I didn't mind the blue, as many of the yellow/gold shirts in the world also have green. Well, Brazil for one.

So Navy Blue came in to differentiate us from all of them.

EDIT Now included in the pic above. It wasn't originally.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

OK, here is my quick take on the Aussie shirt... diff take on green and gold, not dissimilar styling... a style not unlike a lot of teams in the EPL use.

aussie_home.png

Not sure about an away shirt... I like white, rather than green. Maybe we need a black alternate ;)

liverpool-1.png

Our current Nike kits are godawful, that emerald green makes me reach for the pukey smiley.

I like navy as an alternate, but I'd prefer something that didn't make us look like a poor man's Brazil for the main strip...

Ha, then politely request that they change. :)

As soon as you've got a gold shirt, it's going to look like Brazil.

But they have blue shorts and white socks, so there's some differences.

I agree on the jade green. A shocker. Nike should be kicked out for bringing that colour in.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I think there are plenty of soccer strips out there that would allow us to introduce more green into the gold - the Brazilesqueness comes from the almost all gold shirt. And I really don't mind a green shirt if it comes to that...

I think there are plenty of soccer strips out there that would allow us to introduce more green into the gold - the Brazilesqueness comes from the almost all gold shirt. And I really don't mind a green shirt if it comes to that...

Maybe, so long as it's not the Nike Jade green they've forced on us the last few years. Perhaps it's an American v Australian thing. They want us to look bad.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Currently it looks like this.

200_brescio.jpg

My version like this:Aus-soccer.gif

darker green is more traditional, I don't know who decided we wear teal green, and we used to be gold, now it's a flouro marker yellow.

Mine is a return to the traditional look, with a touch of my favorite NFL team in the shirt design.

I have no idea why, but I'm kinda getting a Brazil vibe from these, even though the color combo is different for each kit. The logo is great though, especially with the way that Australia was worked into the ball. I'd suggest that maybe you make the road set green, just because Australia is always known as being yellow and green, and maybe use yellow and white accents on the away kit. Overall, very solid.

VmWIn6B.png

teal shouldn't be worn by certain teams. Australia is one of those teams. the real one just looks awful. that notch they put on the left sleeve of that damn style, it still bothers me. about the only one i've seen that it looks good on is Mexico, although i don't know why that one doesn't really bother me.

i'm getting more of an LA Galaxy vibe with the homes, only the Galaxy's homes are ugly and these aren't. i'd probably make the blue kit green, though, if you want to differentiate it from Brazil...yeah, theirs is royal blue with white shorts but still blue. heck, i'm suddenly inspired to do a few concepts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullđŸ¤¬

I dig these Adidas kits, the set they wore when they upset England in 2003.

_38813395_kewell150.jpg

_38813053_popovic300.jpg

I didn't like the yellow shorts, but the rest was good.

Anything is better than this 1991 spew version.

In a strange move, the same material was used, but all shirts were cut from the same piece of cloth, and therefore not the same. Therefore, no two shirts were identical.

Get ready to be ill

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

People said that Argentinean shirts are well sold because they have stripes.

The stripes aren't too common in the shirts of National teams.

So, why not include stripes in the Aussie shirt? :)

BTW, the designs above are nice y good eye-catching but classic (in the sense they are plain color with little presence of another colors).

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

People said that Argentinean shirts are well sold because they have stripes.

The stripes aren't too common in the shirts of National teams.

So, why not include stripes in the Aussie shirt? :)

BTW, the designs above are nice y good eye-catching but classic (in the sense they are plain color with little presence of another colors).

I don't know, we had a solid stripe down the middle and that was one of Australia's most popular shirts.

But of course, they changed it.

More than one stripe might make it look like a club shirt though.

I'd prefer one solid colour than look like we were wearing West Bromwich Albion's Away shirt.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

"More than one stripe might make it look like a club shirt though."

Heeeeey... :P

Argentina and Paraguay (olympic finalists in soccer) wear stripes... hence the originality. 95% of the countries wear just plain color. It's too sad to watch, p.e., the "Yellow team" against the "Blue team"... when nobody knows if there is a match between Brazil and Italy... or Australia and France...

Peru has another very original shirt.

1741.jpg

Here, the shirts of Argentina and Paraguay

1890.jpg

1167.jpg

pennants.png

"More than one stripe might make it look like a club shirt though."

Heeeeey... :P

Argentina and Paraguay (olympic finalists in soccer) wear stripes... hence the originality. 95% of the countries wear just plain color. It's too sad to watch, p.e., the "Yellow team" against the "Blue team"... when nobody knows if there is a match between Brazil and Italy... or Australia and France...

Peru has another very original shirt.

1741.jpg

Here, the shirts of Argentina and Paraguay

1890.jpg

1167.jpg

OK, that's 3. What of the other 200 nations?

Most, if not all of the rest are one solid colour.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

OK, that's 3. What of the other 200 nations?

Most, if not all of the rest are one solid colour.

Exactly. As I said: " 95% of the countries wear just plain color."

Be original. Put on the Aussie shirt some design that isn't plain color. Don't afraid to design a "club shirt". :rolleyes:

pennants.png

Archived