Houston Cougars

raz

Just found this, posted Aug. 12 in TESS

76606684.jpg

awfully Carolina Panthers/ Houston Bobcats-ish.

just wait to see if there's a red one, because this isn't in the school's color scheme.

VmWIn6B.png

Just found this, posted Aug. 12 in TESS

76606684.jpg

awfully Carolina Panthers/ Houston Bobcats-ish.

just wait to see if there's a red one, because this isn't in the school's color scheme.

Nope. My sources tell me that this logo will be a gray monotone.

My sources are Stewie Griffin and Charlie Murphy.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Uh paging the Charlotyte Bobcats your logo was stolen

I think they had it before the Bobcats. I might be wrong, though.

Not to mention, there's not very much resemblance aside from similar colors. I really like this particular logo. Or I would if it wasn't red.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hmm really then the Bobcats should have some questions to answer its the same cat witha few modifications.

Hmmm.... I'm not seeing it, man. They both of cat heads looking to the right, but they're competeley different perspectives and I'd argue that there are some pretty big differences stylistically.

Hmm really then the Bobcats should have some questions to answer its the same cat witha few modifications.

Hmmm.... I'm not seeing it, man. They both of cat heads looking to the right, but they're competeley different perspectives and I'd argue that there are some pretty big differences stylistically.

I'd have to agree. The main similarities I see are the colours (to an extent... not exact) and the fact that it's a cat looking to some degree to the right. Otherwise... not so much.

Now if you would've said the Florida Firecats...

FloridaFirecats4.GIF

...that I could've understood somewhat more easily. Concept is similar, but again, the execution's different enough.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived