Dallas Mavericks concept

JetsLuvver

Sorry, but I have to agree with the earlier post - their new logo is better! And I hate the font you've used for their wordmark - it's like a bad ride at a theme park.

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I like it!

I am about the only one here who feels this way, but I don't like their current identity. I want a bit more vivid color than black/blue/silver.

This would have been a good update to what they used to have.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OH PLEASE GOD NO!

Ok, now that's out of the way. I hate to be critical, especially since I never have posted a concept here but, that's just horrible. Why ruin a great thing by bringing back that horrid logo and colors. The Mavs have the one of the best unis in the NBA. There is NO WAY that they would switch back. And I seem to recall Mark Cuban getting fined fro wearing the new logo before the old one was killed. PLEASE NO MORE MAVS CONCEPTS!

dodgers-1.png

Why would the Mavericks want to bring back anything even similar to those old hideous things? I liked the bright blue version they had in the late 90's but the green has to go.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You could give some suggestions maybe, instead of yelling your mouths off thier new logo is better. Its a concept. He tried something. I am not imagining you are at your computer, with a bowl full of blow chuncks. So, at least give some suggestions.

FYI, this is not pointed at two of the posters.

You could give some suggestions maybe, instead of yelling your mouths off thier new logo is better. Its a concept. He tried something. I am not imagining you are at your computer, with a bowl full of blow chuncks. So, at least give some suggestions.

FYI, this is not pointed at two of the posters.

I'll give him props for trying. However, it's not really well thought out, the colors are wrong, and it's just crappy. Ok there I said it. Now if you want to openly critize me by all means go right ahead.

dodgers-1.png

there's a right way to use that font (Thunderbird aka the Lions font). This is an example of the wrong way, leaving it as is (impossible to read). widen the numbers somewhat, and you'll be on the right track. Although I liked the blue and green color scheme, it's more or less associated with the crappy Mavs teams of the 90s, so i'd use the current scheme myself.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived