My 1000th Post...Green Is Finally Here

AAO

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha didn't get to read what you said before the edit in the end, but whatever, thanks man.

yea sabres i know what you mean, thanks for the input.

haha WIB i've been here since April 04, and this weekend just so i could reach 1000 i replied to every topic i possibly could.

thanks all, keep the critique comin...

haha didn't get to read what you said before the edit in the end, but whatever, thanks man.

yea sabres i know what you mean, thanks for the input.

haha WIB i've been here since April 04, and this weekend just so i could reach 1000 i replied to every topic i possibly could.

thanks all, keep the critique comin...

It wasn't about you. It was a random quote, Craven style. Figured I wouldn't do anything that might start something and close your thread because i love you too much. :wub:

IUe6Hvh.png

steve-o is a flaming homosexual. don't mind him.

mr. sony walkman logo stealer.

^_^

heh

should i stone him as well AAO? or do you want to do it? give me your address so i can send the drugs?

i've already stoned Nick1733 (as in another post) and have joshmings next on my list!!!

BTW, nice name...nice logo... nice avengers concept but the i'm not certain if the colour scheme works for me... green and grey to me ar no-no's but it kinda works for me the way you've used them but i think your going to have coloured logos, right? like a blue and reds etc.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

What else to say than I love Green!

What can Green do for you today?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

AAO your concepts are of some of the highest standard pieces of any I've seen on this board. If you spent a little money and developed a high quality website for yourself you could attract a lot of interest from sports teams all over the world.

You have so much potential but it would suck to see you keep producing such amazing work without anyone really taking notice. No sports team is going to look seriously at fantasy concepts on a site hosted through Freewebs, so I hope you can get yourself together and take the country by storm.

I definitely wish you the best of luck with it anyway.

But be on the lookout for more from Virtuoso Design-- and my new screenname.

About time... I'm sick of that Phil Collins song going through my head everytime I read one of your posts :cursing::D

Great logos, not sold on the uniforms... seems a bit too overdone for football.

liverpool-1.png

I have 2 small problems with the Avengers concept...

1- The beak kinda gets lost in the border. It just doesn't look big enough to me, and gets swallowed up by the blue outline.

2- This is more personal that anything, but I object to NoVa teams calling themselves "Virginia." Jus representin' tha 757, yo. :P

Other than that, fantastic job as always. You're definitely in the pantheon of great talents 'round these parts.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

It looks very nice, but a couple of suggestions remain...

-There's some spacing issues around the text with the outlines... it lacks consistency, and in places, the white of the S touches the gray. Makes it look a little sloppy... but it's not too hard to clean up.

-I'd use the same perspective for "Virginia" as "Avengers"... the distortion is cool, but Virginia throws everything off because, while arched, is still vertical. Also, some spacing issues exist between "Virginia" and "Avengers"... I don't think any more explanation is needed there.

-The beak is open, but the opening doesn't go far back enough on the beak. Check out this picture of an eagle... see how the opening stretches all the way back to the corners of his 'mouth'?

Those are a few suggestions... it's looking pretty good, you're definitely coming along. The Virtuoso identity set is slick.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived