lots of good looking teams out there today

bipolarbear

wow, houston, new york giants, carolina, cincinnati, atlanta, and denver all wearing good looking jerseys today.

texans - the red alternate would have to be one of the best looking jerseys in the league. it all comes down the the number outline being darker than the jersey base color and number color. it's very sharp looking.

giants - eh, it was weird. but good for one game a year.

carolina - beautiful color, their black jerseys are ugly.

cincinnati - only because their other two jerseys are so godawful, this is the lesser of the three evils.

atlanta - of course they wore black all last season, but i liked the all black for some reason. usually i don't.

denver - see texans, another sharp light/dark/light progression, plus the broncos belong in orange!

honorable mention - the cardinals lucky all red vs. the jets lucky green pants...something had to give.

wow, houston, new york giants, carolina, cincinnati, atlanta, and denver all wearing good looking jerseys today.

texans - the red alternate would have to be one of the best looking jerseys in the league. it all comes down the the number outline being darker than the jersey base color and number color. it's very sharp looking.

giants - eh, it was weird. but good for one game a year.

carolina - beautiful color, their black jerseys are ugly.

cincinnati - only because their other two jerseys are so godawful, this is the lesser of the three evils.

atlanta - of course they wore black all last season, but i liked the all black for some reason. usually i don't.

denver - see texans, another sharp light/dark/light progression, plus the broncos belong in orange!

honorable mention - the cardinals lucky all red vs. the jets lucky green pants...something had to give.

Texans: I think they pull off the alternate very well. Not the best, but pretty close. Thumbs Up

NYG: I wanted to see what it looked like on the field, and I decided that the blue helmet and the red jersey just clashed too much for me. Thumbs down.

Carolina: If it weren't for my disdain for the rest of the NFC South, I'd say those were some pretty awesome unis. Instead, they look like bad San Diego Super Chargers ripoffs :P

Cincinnati: Yuk. WAAAAY too busy.

Atlanta: [homer]They can do no wrong. They are perfect[/homer] Now that the homer in me is out of the way, I gotta say that they look pretty sleek in all-black, way better than black with white pants, which was ugly.

Denver: IDK why, but they just look ugly to me. They make all the sense in the world with their history and whatnot, but that jersey design should never be used with orange as the primary

ARIZONA - They still look like giant blood clots.

ATLANTA - In the words of their former coach, Jerry Glanville, "so Harry High School." (That's where I got it!)

CINCINNATI - :puke:

DENVER - Well, at least in the snow we can see them.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If I were the Broncos, I'd shelve the orange ones - they don't seem to do very well in them. Then again, Nick would know better than me.

It's messed up, they always lose a CLOSE game and it seems to be snowing every time they wear those.

Yes, I know it's only been twice, but GET THE HELL RID OF THOSE, they are garbage and VERY bad luck.

If I were the Broncos, I'd shelve the orange ones - they don't seem to do very well in them.  Then again, Nick would know better than me.

It's messed up, they always lose a CLOSE game and it seems to be snowing every time they wear those.

Yes, I know it's only been twice, but GET THE HELL RID OF THOSE, they are garbage and VERY bad luck.

They lost?! I went to sleep in the 4th quarter with them up 24-13... After big fat Trackstar for the Broncos ran that INT back, I thought it was in the bag for ya'll... How'd a loss come out of that??? :blink:

I agree about Carolina. Those jerseys are WAY better than the black ones. Most of the others are OK (except Cinci, which has destroyed itself white, black and orange and the Giants)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think teams should of worn throwbacks this week opposed to alternates.

actually, i do too. in madden on thanksgiving weekend i always make sure to do that, but this year sometimes they set the other teams uniform as the throwback on that weekend anyway. pretty cool.

I was wondering y when I was playing Washington it kept switching to the Redskins throwbacks. But it was a week or 2 off. We played the Giants this week. And I had them wear their red jerseys.

If I were the Broncos, I'd shelve the orange ones - they don't seem to do very well in them.  Then again, Nick would know better than me.

They lost?! I went to sleep in the 4th quarter with them up 24-13... After big fat Trackstar for the Broncos ran that INT back, I thought it was in the bag for ya'll... How'd a loss come out of that??? :blink:

It's called a cover 2 zone defense, that's how you lose with a lead like that.

Here's my look at this past week's alts (including the throwbacks):

HOUSTON: Why didn't you go red in the first place?

GIANTS: Big Blue in red? Nope.

CINCINNATI: Ditch the whole thing. Please.

DENVER: See what happens when you wear orange? You lose.

CAROLINA: Make these full-time.

ATLANTA: Thank goodness they went red. The all-black looks like an ink blot.

ARIZONA: Look like a blood clot.

JETS: Haven't seen it, so no comment.

DALLAS: What took so long to get into a proper throwback?

COLTS: Not bad. Helps when you win.

LIONS: Too plain.

BEARS: Orange unies were OK, but do the throwback right, please. The helmets didn't have logos when the unies were worn.

OK, fire away!

B)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

i'm bored, so I will do this too.

HOUSTON: I dont like them so much, blue was the right choice.

GIANTS: Horrid.

CINCINNATI: I'm waiting for it to grow on me, but its just too much.

DENVER: It just looks off, doesnt work with their current scheme.

CAROLINA: I love em, wear them full time.

ATLANTA: Black or red, it dont matter, they are both fine.

ARIZONA: why do they wear these week after week?

JETS: looks good.

DALLAS: I like these too, I wouldnt mind a switch.

COLTS: fine for a one time deal.

LIONS: Not as awesome as a lot of people hype them up to be, but it is fin for Thanksgiving.

BEARS: meh, I'm sure we'll never see these again anyways.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived