ESPN - Page 2 - Makin it Better

paynomind

Makin It Better - Page 2 NBA Uni Voting

Page 2 is asking if we think the set of NBA uni changes are making the uni better or worse.

I voted better on the Mavs, and worse for everyone else.

How about you?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I voted better on the Mavs, and worse for everyone else.

same as you, I like the Mavs, but worse on the others. I will say this though, out of all the yellow/gold ones, I like the Sonics, and they actually did get the overall better score. But I much prefer the green unis, I really like those.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

switching the green and the white around on the Sonics alt would ruin it IMO. it's good the way it is...of course I'd have em wear gold all year cus I hate their normal duds, but heh.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I liked the orange/red/bridge color of the Warriors alt, and I think the Sonics yellow is pretty good as well (maybe because it's broken up by the band of white). Everything else was garbage, and except for the Warriors, my opinions seem to match the majority.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived