Some Help On a Packers Jersey

robbman21

With all the jersey collectors here on the boards I thought surely there would be someone here who could give me an accurate answer on this.I'm making a Packers jersey as a Christmas present and I need to know the width of their sleeve striping....the white/gold/white design(for the home green).I'm guessing just from looking that it's 1"-3/4"-1",but it could be bigger or smaller as I have no way to actually measure it.If anyone can help out I'll be greatful and may even dance at your wedding!

98Falcons.png

YEEE!!!Thanks a BUNCH sj!I was praying someone replied tonight because I have to have this to my sewing lady(it's for her step-son) by EARLY tommorrow morning and I was already gonna be burning the midnight oil.I'll post a pic when it's done.Thanks again!

98Falcons.png

how much does the 'Robbman21 apparel' sell for? are they good quality? where can i buy?

LOL!

Actually Aussie it's not for "Sale".I only do NFL and college stuff as gifts usually if I put a current of former player's name on them,or I will do them at cost otherwise and only if they use a custom name and number,and usually then it is almost always to someone I know well or trust as I dont want to go to jail for bootlegging anything.I WILL however do unlicesned things like fantasy leagues,concepts,and high school jerseys.

98Falcons.png

Well I'm done,so I wanted to post the results.I'm not really happy with how the Favre jersey turned out because I'm a perfectionist and I think I made the nameplate font too narrow.The other jersey is Harrison/Colts for my neephew who's a huge Indy fan,and the last one is an Arkansas Razorbacks Marcus Monk for my brother in law.These may be the only jerseys I make for the next year until next Christmas.

MVC-009F.jpg

MVC-010F.jpg

MVC-011F.jpg

MVC-013F.jpg

MVC-014F.jpg

MVC-015F.jpg

98Falcons.png

Yeah I've already got FOUR Flock jerseys!!LOL!!I would love to do some other RFL teams,or just other fantasy teams period.

I might throw you some fantasy jersey work....if your intrested Id really like to have one from my MLF team....i will PM ya later

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Kudos on the Farve jersey, bro. You've got quite a skill there.

Robbman, if you can customize me a white Patriots throwback jersey like the ones they wore back in 1994, with the blue-red-blue shoulder stripes, I'd be willing to send some work your way. The jersey itself features no logos, so I don't think you'd get in trouble for it. E-mail me at BOConnell621@aol.com if you'd be interested in doing this.

Hey man.. how do you get the logo on there? And what are the numbers... cloth? Can you do custom fonts?

I 'd love to get the following made!!

gremlins-unis_aGIF.gif

I've been considering getting that place that Avenger and Mockba went through, though i heard they had some number adhesion problems.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Kudos on the Farve jersey, bro. You've got quite a skill there.

Robbman, if you can customize me a white Patriots throwback jersey like the ones they wore back in 1994, with the blue-red-blue shoulder stripes, I'd be willing to send some work your way. The jersey itself features no logos, so I don't think you'd get in trouble for it. E-mail me at BOConnell621@aol.com if you'd be interested in doing this.

I can definitely do that jersey....in fact I know the exact one you're talking about and I have many 1995 football cards with nice reference photos of that same jersey that I think was worn against the Bengals,but I'm not sure.I will post some pics in this thread soon,but yes I can do them just PM for more info.

98Falcons.png

Hey man.. how do you get the logo on there? And what are the numbers... cloth? Can you do custom fonts?

I 'd love to get the following made!!

gremlins-unis_aGIF.gif

I've been considering getting that place that Avenger and Mockba went through, though i heard they had some number adhesion problems.

Yeah,pretty sure I can do that one too almost exactly as is.....though I dont know if I can get the white to follow under the sleeves,maybe only up to the armpits.If this is okay just let me know.Also is that Titans blue or Jags teal?Looks blue on my monitor but I am not positive.Custom fonts are no problem if you have them in a file form like True Type or even an AI file that I can make # templates from.Is that Texas burnt orange?Doesnt matter because I can get about 7 dif shades of orange tackle-twill.Also my logos and patches are an ancient secret!No....actually that are made the same way that 'Swingman' jerseys' lettering and numbers are made.Just let me know and I'll be posting more stuff soon.

98Falcons.png

Archived