3 hockey concepts

puckcool22

I tried to make a vintage style jersey for the penguins, but not what their old jerseys exactly looked like.  For the first one, it is just their stanley cup winning jerseys but the yellow is metalic gold.  For the second one I made it a traditional looking design, but incorporated gold, black, and white on a powder blue jersey like the pens used to have.

pens1

pens2

for the ducks jersey, I used the the information someone said a source told them about their new jerseys.  The diagonal script should be outlined like the rest of the numbers on the jersey, but I coudnt do it cleanly.  For all of them c/p, feedback welcomed.

go ducks

signature.gif

i don't really like the ducks jersey...nevermind that most people don't like rangers-style diagonal name on a team other than the rangers ??? however i like the first pens one and would like to see what it would have looked like for real...the blue pens one i kind of like but the black and gold look forced to me for some reason

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

well I dont like the ducks period :angry:

burn in hell bandwagon....burn in hell

What did that have to do with this thread?  Tell me now!  If you don't like a certain team, don't bother diverting a thread just to do so.

Back on topic, Your jersey is clean and passable as a jersey.  That said, black is a step I don't want to see my Ducks go into.

--Roger "Birthday Boy" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If that's the color scehme the Ducks will be using, I think it looks pretty sharp.

The Rangers can't be that happy with everyone stealing their diagonal-name concept, though.  First the Avs, now the Ducks, and I think I saw in another thread that the Thrashers will also be imploying the same idea on their thirds?

I would guess the script Anaheim would be cursive and horizontal rather than Rangers-style diagonal, kind of like a lot of college hockey sweaters I can think of (Maine, Michigan, Minnesota alt...)

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

The Rangers can't be that happy with everyone stealing their diagonal-name concept, though. First the Avs, now the Ducks, and I think I saw in another thread that the Thrashers will also be imploying the same idea on their thirds?

well, i'll tell ya i blame the penguins for starting that.  remember the roads they had when they started using the hummingbird? :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

I cannot get over how sharp that blue pens jersey looks.  All the other baby blue pens jerseys that have been created on this board haven't really done anything for me, but this one is grrreat.  Excellent job.

woot woot

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Yeah...I even wrote the Penguins back then (recent version) and complained about those diagonal wordmark atrocities as well.

I still have the letter they sent back defending them...

Yeah...I even wrote the Penguins back then (recent version) and complained about those diagonal wordmark atrocities as well.

I still have the letter they sent back defending them...

and you can see their reason for the diagonal pittsburgh at www.penguinjersey.com :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived