Atlanta Bombers Football Concept

AAO

awesome concept, just the only things that are bothering me are poor choice of coloring (when you go with a firey theme, usually a red, orange or yellow is part of the scheme, just an opinion) Also, the logos gets lost on the black helmet, i think a copper helmet witha black facemask would look absolutely sick.

keep up the good work my man

I love the primary logo, very sharp and clean. Great color choices as well. I agree with Darth a little bit of red would spice it up. Like the green in Seattle. Awesome work, I can't wait to see more of your stuff.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Great Concept. I like the uniforms, very sharp. If smoke is what your going for I would make it not so "sharp" of a logo. But these are nicely done other wise.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

whats stands out about football from other sports is that almost no football logos have footballs in them, unlike basketball, baseball, etc, which often have their respective balls in their logos. i think you could create a more original unique logo.

uniforms are interesting. im puzzled on the inconsistency of the sleeves though. from the front, i can see logos on the sleeves, but on the side views, i only see stripes. youre almost there with this one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

no offence, its a nice concept, but bad choice of colors for that logo, the secondary mark looks to be sportin a mullet and sideburns. And the tertiary mark has a long flowing mane. Good concept though.

hahah none taken. guess i did a concept for the Boston Mullets.

Great Concept. I like the uniforms, very sharp. If smoke is what your going for I would make it not so "sharp" of a logo. But these are nicely done other wise.

i was thinking that as i was making it but in laziness i kind of went with it.

and fuzz, i just didnt want to put the logos and stuff on the sideview. and i was thinking of a plane or a real bomb but didnt work out.

I love the colour scheme, especially on the Alt, the home is kinda boring.

Once again, I love your original striping, both on shirt and pants.

I, too would add what I like to call an accent colour, such as pure fiery Red (RGB: 255-0-0) or bright Orange (254-31-0) but just a hint...

As for the log, I liked your Fire concept, so now this is too much like it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like the concept a lot, except perhaps the connotation of Atlanta with Bombers (makes me think of the Olympics, wouldn't if it were almost any other city).

My one suggestion would be to make the Copper a little brighter so that it stands out a bit more. The colors do seem to get lost in the uniforms a bit.

I like the color choices, the gold is similar to the color of Army bomber jackets in WWII. I like the overall design but just hav e the flames on the secondary drag more towards the rear on the helmets.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

thanks guys

I like the concept a lot, except perhaps the connotation of Atlanta with Bombers (makes me think of the Olympics, wouldn't if it were almost any other city).

My one suggestion would be to make the Copper a little brighter so that it stands out a bit more. The colors do seem to get lost in the uniforms a bit.

that has to be the differences in monitor screens. its very clear to me and the copper is very light, like a sand colored tan almost like the cavaliers' champagne but lighter...

Archived