My First Concepts

MonoMan

So is this the go-ahead to swipe the template images for our own use? Old Skool!

Why not, lets see what we can do. Like I have anything better to do on a friday night.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Pretty sweet, dude.. thanks for the template.. here is my quick photoshop hommage to the best jersey ever...

thrash-bowl.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Pretty sweet, dude.. thanks for the template.. here is my quick photoshop hommage to the best jersey ever...

Light blue or "powder blue", either way it's the perfect color. I love the stripe down the front. I can see Ernie McCracken wearing it.

McCracken.jpg

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Looks good, but wasn't the inspiration for that alternate sweater a bowling shirt to begin with? :P

I think so...

oh and nice Dude shirt there pcgd

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

blah, blah . . . if you don't get this, I don't like you.  :P

Too much junk food made you so fat the only top that will fit is a bowling shirt? :blink:

Screw you and all your skinny friends. I think the IN-N-OUT concept is classic and deserves some respect. So shut your vegan trap before I sit on you.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Too much junk food made you so fat the only top that will fit is a bowling shirt? :blink:

Screw you and all your skinny friends. I think the IN-N-OUT concept is classic and deserves some respect. So shut your vegan trap before I sit on you.

chill...it was a personal insult directed at me. Not very funny...but a personal insult none the less :P

Unless that reeked of sarcasim. Then...Tuchè...

I'll take that as a joke, but just to be clear, my post was just a friendly jab at PC and the 'PC is fat?' post he made the other day.

Anyways, being called a vegan made me laugh so hard I spit little chunks of donut all over my keyboard. :D

I'll take that as a joke, but just to be clear, my post was just a friendly jab at PC and the 'PC is fat?' post he made the other day.

Anyways, being called a vegan made me laugh so hard I spit little chunks of donut all over my keyboard. :D

Totally meant as a joke back. I certainly didn't take it personally. Perhaps the first time I've actually been funny here on the boards.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived