Look what I found...

Roger Clemente

You can, sort of. Under Control Panel >> Board Settings, select "No" for "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?". But then you don't get to see anyone's signature.

I hear you, but I don't want to take it that far yet. Most of the signatures on here are good, it's just that the few bad ones are SOOOOOOOO bad. I mean KennyRock, why the f do you need a signature that is 500 pixels tall??? If you like looking at it so much then make it your desktop background... you really don't need to take up an entire screen with a signature. There's a limit to the size of the avatars; I don't understand why the same rule isn't applied to signatures.

Anyway, about the jersey... my first impression is that there is too much gold. I hope it's just the quality of the picture, but that color just doesn't balance well with the rest of the jersey. Also, the front numbers are WAY too wide; with the ultra-skinny team name font, it's a very strange combination. I bet they change the front numbers around in a couple years.

Dude, why the heart attack? As a matter of fact, I noticed way before you point it out that my sig is huge, and I plan on changing it. With that said, I don't see the big deal, and really, this is the first time since I've been here that I can remember anyone complaing about my sig or Roger's sig - sure, I'm positive that more than one person gets annoyed with the size, but no one says anything about it cause it prolly doesn't mena that much to them. I'm sorry man, but you're going a little far with your hatred of large sigs.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I've seen a Curt Schilling jersey similiar to the Cubs one...it also has shoulder panels, and reads "Boston" across the chest. The thing that kinda throws me for a loop is that they use authentic lettering and numbers, as opposed to the bootleg names and numbers you see on cheaper replica jerseys from time to time. Any word on if these jerseys will be used during Spring Training?

roger... your sig makes my computer stupid. it scrolls SOOOOOOO slow when your sig is on the screen.

Viewing that signature makes me want to vomit with rage. I don't understand why anyone would want to attach that garbage to EVERY post. This board should have an "ignore signature" option to go with the "ignore user."

what exactly do you find offensive with my sig? i'm being serious... i'll change it, if you have a good reason as to why you don't like it...

do you just hate the idea of sig images? because mine is neither too tall, nor too wide, in comparison to all of the other sig images... mine also isn't animated, which would make it slow down load times a lot.

what do you have against my specific sig? like i said, if it's something i haven't realized, i'll change it...

i meant no disrespect to roger, whatsoever... just wanted to see if anyone else's computer slowed down a lot whenever his sig was loading. i assume he understands this.....

roger... your sig makes my computer stupid. it scrolls SOOOOOOO slow when your sig is on the screen.

Viewing that signature makes me want to vomit with rage. I don't understand why anyone would want to attach that garbage to EVERY post. This board should have an "ignore signature" option to go with the "ignore user."

what exactly do you find offensive with my sig? i'm being serious... i'll change it, if you have a good reason as to why you don't like it...

do you just hate the idea of sig images? because mine is neither too tall, nor too wide, in comparison to all of the other sig images... mine also isn't animated, which would make it slow down load times a lot.

what do you have against my specific sig? like i said, if it's something i haven't realized, i'll change it...

i meant no disrespect to roger, whatsoever... just wanted to see if anyone else's computer slowed down a lot whenever his sig was loading. i assume he understands this.....

I have a feeling he was refering to Roga's, but that's just how I took it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I have a feeling he was refering to Roga's, but that's just how I took it.

i believe the Boss is right on this one.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Those Chicago jerseys and others like them were sold exclusively at Finish Line last spring and summer. I got a Prior and a Schilling at a 50% off sale at the FL in Myrtle Beach when I was on vacation last June. They had white BP hats to match. Like I said, they had "Finish Line exclusive" tags on them.

Where's Angela? Are they of her when she's 18?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nude Pics. My PM box. 7 am tomorrow sharp.

Anyways, I like that Cubs BP jersey alot. Its almost like modern and retro...dare I say...mixed.

Well, I got myself a Nationals hat. Its pretty nice, got it with my Red Sox Championship hat. Those things are very very comfortable (Sox hats).

I'm most surprised by the number of page views this thread has already. I wonder why...

I scaled down the sig. I left the most popular pic on there...:D

--Roga' "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived