2006 Mens final four

jefrsn

I think it's fairly bland.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

What's it got to do with Indy?

What should they do? Put payton manning on there? :)

No, your right. Indy has a beautiful capitol building downtown. Why they don't do something with that...I don't know.

St. Louis' seriously reeks this year though. I actually just sent a proposal out to the Missouri Valley Conference (they are the organizing conference) for my company to hopefully do some work for it. It might be too late, but its worth a shot for sure.

that's actually decent. usually those final four logos are the most bland things, but that one is nice.

Am I not picking up the sarcasm? This is the most bland Final Four logo since... well, since I can remember. The logo has nothing to do with the city, which they almost always do. If you told me this logo was for the DIVISION III WOMENS Final Four, I'd believe you. Something about this logo looks very CBSy to me...

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

What should they do? Put payton manning on there? :)

No, your right. Indy has a beautiful capitol building downtown. Why they don't do something with that...I don't know.

Maybe because they have done that before? :therock: Indy has hosted the event may times

What's so wrong with bland, anyways? This beats the crap out of the 2005 World Series logo.

I saw, I came, I left.

Personally I think all the Final Four logo's have sucked. They all look too similar!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived