NY Giants Concept

puckcool22

Forget the big blue- here today i introduce to you the G-men. G-men can refer to giants, but not it can also refer to GREYMEN. Also Gang Grey may be a catchy spinoff on their neighbors- Gang Green.

Besides nicknames, what do you guys think of this concept. I think blue and silver should be left for the cowboys and lions- also nfc teams. But that plain blue and red look of the 80s they had is outdated. So I came up with this. What do you guys think of it???

giants.gif

signature.gif

i like the idea of primary grey uniforms, in general... grey is an awesome color that seems underused as a primary sports color.

that being said, this concept isn't my favorite... the drop shadow look awful to me, and the side panels look a little forced and rainbowy (too many outlines of too many colors).

basically, i like the idea behind it, but i'm not a huge fan of the execution. make a few tweaks, and it will be pretty cool.

I actually like the home jersey, but can we see blue pants on the away uni? And also, the side paneling might look better if it was red-white-red, ditching the blue.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

You could try the simplified blue-red-blue striping on both sets, and consider a more blocky number font which I suspect will suit grey better.

It's a very interesting idea!

liverpool-1.png

Archived