Jays Cap Complaint

CC97

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they need to undo the black altogether. How many teams have gone black now? Mets, Marlins, Jays, Royals, Reds (thankfully they're wearing more red now though). At this rate why not make every single team black and white. I mean seriously. Black is okay as a shadowing effect, not as a primary color for everyone. Mets should wear the blue hats more. Marlins nead to put teal back in the stripes. Blue Jays...well shouldn't be the Black Jays. The Reds should wear the all red caps and just let the black be a shadow and not part of the visor. Same goes for the Royals. Why does everyone want to be black?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Black is beautiful. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. Once you go black, you'll never go back. Etc., etc., etc......

SIDE NOTE: And the name "Black Jays" I believe is currently occupied by a rap group up here in Canada who affiliate themselves with the likes of Kardinal Offishall and Ray Robinson (if Much Vibe has taught me anything)... :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived