cards new uni rumor

vini

i heard from some of friends who live in arizona that the cards are leaking some info about the new uni's bit by bit at local sports bars and what not. my friend said that he heard the home jersey will have a stripe detail on the sleeves that will go something like black, white then the gold yellow color then white and black again with the cardinals logo in the middle of that. do you you think they are just messing with me knowing i'm a uniform fanatic ?

Maybe they should spend less time in the sports bars and more time in the film room / practice field.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i think you misunderstood they have promotion people who are on the payrolll to do just that get info out there and promote the team, uniforms, new stadium. they are not actual people who are responsible for on the field football operations.

i think you misunderstood they have promotion people who are on the payrolll to do just that get info out there and promote the team, uniforms, new stadium. they are not actual people who are responsible for on the field football operations.

I can see that how they would do that.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Seeing how they left their helmet the exact same way it was before, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw the same jersey with a meaner bird on the state flag of Arizona.

I think they left the helmet that way for the pro bowl, but are changing it for next season.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

OK...we've covered this in countless threads already (over and over), but here it is again:

White helmets, Gray facemasks, with new logo.

Uniforms, however, have been described by the team as "revolutionary"...they said that they won't make anyone forget the Bengals, but they're going to be VERY different.

No Arizona state flag - so no more Dark Blue.

Rumors have it that the uniforms will use numbers in the same style typeface as the new wordmark (see my sig), and the uniforms themselves will utilize FOUR colors - Cardinal Red, White, Black and Yellow. Yellow is said to be incorporated into the unis somewhat like the way the Seahawks use the Bright Green, and the Buccaneers use Orange. There will also be a nameplate under the collar.

Supposedly, there will be a Black alternate.

That's all we know so far.

Archived