Bc lions 50th anniversary uniform

Lee.

The BC Lions will wear an updated version of their 1953 inaugural uniforms for their home opener this weekend against my and SyPhi's beloved Bombers. Orange jerseys with black numbers trimmed white, black pants.

The jerseys look like:

1055454566.jpg

...So with black pants, it'll either look kinda cool or kinda AF2.

EDIT: PLUS, they have a 50th anniversary logo that looks like:

1055428707_t.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That's some kinda linebacker they got there... how could Brendan Taman pass on signing her? :D

It's a cool kinda retro thing they're doing, and hopefully it puts fans in the seats. If it's good for the CFL, it's fine with me. It's just too bad all those fans and alumni are gonna show up and watch the Lions get stomped by the Big Blue Machine!  :cool:

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Weird they'd put the old logo on the collar in the first games with the new logo

Unless they were going for a slightly more accurate retro, using the 1950s-helmet league logo and all...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Imagin...

Sex with her.... in that jersey.. while watching the game.. with a bowl of buffalo wings resting on the small of her back...

Heaven, my friends..... and finally the CFL would be interesting to me!

:D  :P  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Imagin...

Sex with her.... in that jersey.. while watching the game.. with a bowl of buffalo wings resting on the small of her back...

Heaven, my friends..... and finally the CFL would be interesting to me!

:D:P:D

Ah! My virgin ears!

Seriously though, I wonder what she's wearing underneath that jersey?

sig09.jpg

Calm down, everybody. She appears to be wearing a wedding ring. :)

--Eriq.

Calm down, Eriq, if that's a wedding ring, that girl's into steppin' up; it's on the wrong hand.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Weird they'd put the old logo on the collar in the first games with the new logo

Unless they were going for a slightly more accurate retro, using the 1950s-helmet league logo and all...

Although the league didn't use that logo in the 1950s

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You know, some people actually wear their wedding rings on the right hand. Maybe, it's because they are unaware as to which hand to put the ring on. Heck, I've some people put the wedding ring on the middle finger. I'm not joking! ???

Furthermore, I'd prefer an NFL cheerleader!  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived