Again a Giants Redesign

boricuahitman

Not a bad basic design, but...

1. If you're going to have all that red on the home unis, you have to have some on the road ones, not just blue and white (with the red lettering).

2. I don't think the stadium patch will show up well on the homes. In addition, there's some talk of the Giants wanting a new stadium in the relatively near future, and if it's got a dome...well, there goes that logo.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Pretty good. I like the homes. I feel like the blue on the sleeves should be darker on the whites, though.

Also, I like the stadium on the patch but not the QB. I'd simply go with the NY logo instead of the qb.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i love the patch, except that i would maybe show a running back to better represent the Giants' long, proud history of great runners, versus their relatively meager history at the quarterback position.

(y.a. tittle i know, i know and of course an old fran tark and the legendary Hoss, but their history at RB is stronger)

Ditto on the patch and the old-school logo, those are cool.

But as far as the uniforms (combining home and away), to me, it looks like you're using Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, White, Gray and Red. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like A LOT of colors for one team. However, that's one person's (out of a billion) opinion.

I do like your creativity and efforting to straying away from just subtle changes, though.

i personally like the qb stadium logo. i wish the giants would use it more.

as for the jerseys at hand, add more red to the white jersey and they'll be perfect.

:notworthy:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i personally like the qb stadium logo. i wish the giants would use it more.

That is actually an existing giants logo? I did not know taht.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Using both the word mark and the secondary logo on the home jersey seems too busy. I'd drop the wordmark if I had the choice.

I think you need to add some red to the road uniform, either as a number outline, sleeve markings of some sort, or in the socks.

It's where I sit.

But as far as the uniforms (combining home and away), to me, it looks like you're using Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, White, Gray and Red. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like A LOT of colors for one team.

Sure doesn't stop those Buffalo Bills.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think you need to pick one of the 3 shades of grey you have used for the pants and stick with it.

Sure doesn't stop those Dallas Cowboys.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived