Boston Celtics Concept

GameCock82

"...replace the leprachaun with the clover."

A clover is also known as a shamrock. I'm part Irish, I should know.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"...replace the leprachaun with the clover."

A clover is also known as a shamrock. I'm part Irish, I should know.

I know people who are 70% Irish and probably couldn't tell ya the difference between a Shamrock and Hard Rock.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you use the arched block lettering they have now and connected the striping this could be a solid update. I like the split striping to, but more for another team, not one as traditional as Boston.

Howard1.jpg

"A clover is also known as a shamrock.  I'm part Irish, I should know.

"I know people who are 70% Irish and probably couldn't tell ya the difference between a Shamrock and Hard Rock."

"Shamrock" is an official symbol of Ireleand, and "Hard Rock" is a chain of rock-and-roll themed restrauants (sp?).

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I think one of the jerseys should say BOSTON.

one jersey does say boston.

they both do on the mini-logos, but I mean the front of the jersey. <_<

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

celticsunis.gif

I wanted to try something new and also havent done a uni in a while. So i thought of what teams need a "make over" and the first team that i thought of were the Boston celtics. Let me know what you think. (sorry bout the size)

did you try to match the font on the jerseys with the font on the logo???? Just curious.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

"I know people who are 70% Irish and probably couldn't tell ya the difference between a Shamrock and Hard Rock."

"Shamrock" is an official symbol of Ireleand, and "Hard Rock" is a chain of rock-and-roll themed restrauants (sp?).

Thought you were ignoring me? :wacko:

what the hell is ccslc?

He can't - you're a mod.

Tee hee hee.

He can't - you're a mod.

Tee hee hee.

Oh yeah!

BEYOTCH!

what the hell is ccslc?

Does anyone remember in the mid 1990s when about 5 or 6 college hoops teams with a shoe contract (Converse, I think) had jerseys/shorts with the same identical one-color trim--zigzagy lines on the left short leg and some arrow-looking lines on the jerseys? Minnesota was one team. I think maybe South Carolina was another.

Anyway, that's what these remind me of. The green (or white, depending on which jersey) trim, even though you created it, strikes as as similar to those converse uniforms. Or as fashion jerseys they would make for every NBA team.

I do like the full logo on the shorts, but would maybe put the clover on the back, so as to have two different logos.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived