My milwaukee brewers concept

jonkj

I am a semi-regular poster at the Fan Home board, and a lurker here until now...

Here is my Milwaukee Brewers concept. I am a lifelong Wisconsin resident, and my goal with this concept was to combine parts of today with yesterday.

The colors have been updated to a navy-and-gold look rather than the blue-and-yellow of old ... they are not exactly today's color scheme, but similiar.

The glove logo is back, but it has been modified -- its colors are now inverted, so the glove itself is gold instead of blue, and its outline is now blue instead of gold.

The logos and scripts are from Chris Creamer's site, so I thank him for those. The template is courtesy of BDugan, by way of SSUR.org. I would also like to give out a "good work (as usual)" to Shark for his recent Brewers concept (and Jays).

So, here it is... please pass along constructive criticism. Thanks!

COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK

www.geocities.com/j0nkj/milwaukeebrewers.gif

JonKJ,

I really like your jersey! It combines the "old school" with todays colors. The concept is simple and yet refined. My brother Jere and I alway liked the MB forming the ball & glove -nice job.

I do, however, like the "M" with the wheatstalk going thru it.

Maybe that could be part of your 3rd jersey or batting warmup jersey.

Great job!

KCScout :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This is truely a great concept. However, what they have now relates to their name. I'm not a big fan of their current look, but the basic idea of it is nice. I don't mind you bringing back the glove, but get the name them going too.

BTW, I remember you from the other board. Welcome here.

what can i say, it's nostalgic, man :)

i actually like this...usually my stance on throwbacks varies, mainly cus of nike's rewinds...and concerning what i'm wearing at the moment, i got yer friggin throwback right here (bucks home, ray allen for $30 at champs :D )

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

and concerning what i'm wearing at the moment, i got yer friggin throwback right here (bucks home, ray allen for $30 at champs :D )

...ray allen doesnt play for the bucks, thats probably why it was half price :;): :D

i know, that's why i got yer friggin throwback right here...throwin back to a year ago :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Ahh this is nice. I miss the ol' glove and the way it looked was just great. You see this would bring fans back to the Brewer games (well mabye me but its worth a shot eh?).
peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I like it. I'd angle the script on the road and alternate a little so it fits a bit better, but excellent production work anyway. I also like the uniqueness of the mb glove logo, although **STL and** GMS make a good point about the current logo relating better to the name.

All-in-all, this is most definitely one of the best Brewers concepts I've ever seen. Well done.

**edited

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like it. I'd angle the script on the road and alternate a little so it fits a bit better, but excellent production work anyway. I also like the uniqueness of the mb glove logo, although GMS makes a good point about the current logo relating better to the name.

All-in-all, this is most definitely one of the best Brewers concepts I've ever seen. Well done.

SyPhi, who made that point about relating to the name first...looks like you should reread...jk :;): ...well sorta.... :;):

Ahh this is nice. I miss the ol' glove and the way it looked was just great. You see this would bring fans back to the Brewer games (well mabye me but its worth a shot eh?).

that and guys who could actually contend for first :;): there's a reason i'm a cubs fan

2016cubscreamsig.png

that and guys who could actually contend for first :;): there's a reason i'm a cubs fan

So you can watch it slip away every year?? ??? :;):

no comment on that, i'd probably say something i'd regret :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

So you can watch it slip away every year?? ??? :;):

No, so I can be ready for football season come September! [Discrimihater - I'm a fellow Cubs and Packers fan]

It's where I sit.

Archived