March Madness Sig For All!

robbman21

For all of the "locks" and "bubble teams",the automatics and the at-larges,I made this sig for anyone who cares to use it who may be heading to the "Big Dance".It's not just for the particpants,anyone and everyone can use it,even if you're not sure what it's talking about yet!As always....enjoy!

Signature.gif

98Falcons.png

Hey guys.....

Please dont be put-off if your name is not on this one.I did this as an early one of the confirmed entrants,and once the field is full and the brackets are set I will post another one to feature the entrants not shown here.I can only put 26 members per sig and with 65 possible entrants(some with TWO entries however)

I was going to have to make another one so that all entrants get their just due.

Glad you guys like it....I tried my best to tie the colors and overall look into the look of the CCSLC.

98Falcons.png

So I'm not necessarily stuck in a bracket with Avenger? That's a relief.

No no nooooo.....I'm glad you pointed that out Gordie.To clarify:This sig in no way represents potential bracket match-ups,I just did this to show the heavyweights entered so far and to help drum-up a buzz about it. :D

98Falcons.png

So I'm not necessarily stuck in a bracket with Avenger? That's a relief.

No no nooooo.....I'm glad you pointed that out Gordie.To clarify:This sig in no way represents potential bracket match-ups,I just did this to show the heavyweights entered so far and to help drum-up a buzz about it. :D

I'm a heavyweight?!?

:woot:

BTW, thanks for using Creampuff. I love that font, hate the name!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I have my 65 entries that I hand-picked,but I have not heard responses from a few members so that is holding up the bracket and seeding process.I also have about 20 extra "bubble teams" waiting in the wings to see if they make the Big Dance.Conference tournys and an RPI would be nice to help it all out,but I've got a system down that so far looks like it will work.The brackets will be posted by Monday.

98Falcons.png

I'm curious to see how you would rank everyone and their entries... this is gonna be one interesting contest.

I just hope we don't get another visit from John Elway this time around ^_^

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I'm curious to see how you would rank everyone and their entries... this is gonna be one interesting contest.

I just hope we don't get another visit from John Elway this time around ^_^

is he still around? i had a feeling all those names got deleted

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The 65 team field is now complete,and the seedings will be announced with brackets soon.When the brackets are announced I will let everyone in on the seeding process and how seeds 1-16 were determined.I will begin accepting PM's now from members wanting to "host" first round games in their "home" arenas and also regional finals as well.The Final Four for this inagural event will be held at the CCSLCenter in Toronto.And now the selection committee will be sequestered

and the tough bracketizing will begin.

EDIT-Just wanted to add that by hosting a regional or sub-regional that would be a great way for the members not in the 65 to participate in the event.

98Falcons.png

Archived