Hey, a newbie

Cuss16

So far, I seem to be the old dog, I am 42.

Got you beat. 43 here. :D

Hey, I'm 35 so I guess I'm bringing up the tail end of the Seniors Tour on this board.  Just glad to have some company.

And Scout, from the land of Jevon Crudup, welcome to the board.  You're right about the atmosphere here, it's a lot of fun, kind of like an all-ages fraternity house.  And I'm grateful to these guys for introducing me to Homestarrunner.com, arguably some of the funniest stuff on the web!  Strong Bad rules!

This old dog maybe 42, but I feel 24.  In my job you got a think like a 13 or 14 year old.  Who said I wanted to win the race?  

Don't let the fire burn out on your passion for sports - my interests haven't changed too much since I was 14 years old.

Keep up the great work Graphic Warriors!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i feel old cus of all the 15 year olds and young cus of the 30-40 somethings :;): , i'm 20 and recently had to look after two of one of my cousin's sons (9 and 7, i think)...the 7 year old was a handful and the 9 year old kept comin in my room at 7:30 to play nba street...but nuff about that

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

two of one of my cousin's sons

Wouldn't that make them your nephews?  :D

And to curve lines in Photoshop? I have no idea. I curve all my lines in Illustrator, lol. But I wish I had FreeHand. It's a LOT easier to make and edit curves in FreeHand...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived