Hey, a newbie

Cuss16

Hey guys, i have been lurking around here for a while, but just figured out how to log in  :D . Anyways, i am just amazed at the work done here by all of you guys, i just wish i am half as good as the guys here. Hopefully i can learn something here in the future.

Also just wondering, how old are the guys here, coz your work are almost as good, if not better than real pros. I'm 19 and i am not good at all, comparing to you guys at making stuff.  :)

Later,

PY

Doh!

So far, I seem to be the old dog, I am 42.

Welcome Cuss16.  This is only my second week on the board, you'll find a lot of top notch talent here.  The young' ones seem like they're a lot older.  There's a real family atmosphere and feel free to express and display your work.

PS - the Canucks had a great run in the NHL playoffs!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm 16.  It's always interesting to find out more about the people that post here.  With several new faces, it may be getting close to time for a "getting to know you" thread.

Another quetion, how do guys make the curve lines on your logos? I use photoshop and i just cant figure out how to do rounded lines, all my line are straight and rigid like. :(

Any help would greatly apreciated! Thanx in advance. :)

edit - oh yeah, nice to meet you all, you are all VERY talented.

Canucks Rule!  :;):

Doh!

Archived