International League Logos

CC97

I think Rochester is known as the "Flower City"... probably their way of doing "Twin Cities".

Josh, I have the 1990 World Series logo on my site (if that's what you're offering), in fact I have every World Series logo ever used.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I think Rochester is known as the "Flower City"... probably their way of doing "Twin Cities".

Josh, I have the 1990 World Series logo on my site (if that's what you're offering), in fact I have every World Series logo ever used.

Exactamundo.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

are the Redwings a Twins affiliate?

Yep, they switched two years ago, I believe. Rochester used to be affiliated with the Orioles, but they switched to the Twins, probably due to the crappy players the Orioles saddled them with...

Exactamundo.

Actually, I think Rochester is known as The Frontier City? Isn't their ballpark named Frontier Field?

As for date on the Mud Hens script- it was introduced last season, 2004. I can verify this as I worked for the team last season.

fade.gif

Exactamundo.

Actually, I think Rochester is known as The Frontier City? Isn't their ballpark named Frontier Field?

As for date on the Mud Hens script- it was introduced last season, 2004. I can verify this as I worked for the team last season.

Frontier is just a corporate sponsorship. Another one of those random telecom companies...

Looking great, but a few nitpicks:

First off, why are the Maple Leafs listed? I'm sure it's just a casual mistake with the system or whatnot, but just a head's up.

Second, for the menu on the left, instead of having the button link reading INT'L LEAGUE, why not have it say IL? Just a suggestion, to keep with the theme of abbreviations on that menu.

But how can I complain? Chris, you're a heck of a man doing a heck of a job. B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Looking great, but a few nitpicks:

First off, why are the Maple Leafs listed? I'm sure it's just a casual mistake with the system or whatnot, but just a head's up.

Second, for the menu on the left, instead of having the button link reading INT'L LEAGUE, why not have it say IL? Just a suggestion, to keep with the theme of abbreviations on that menu.

But how can I complain? Chris, you're a heck of a man doing a heck of a job. B)

Thanks.

The Maple Leafs are listed as they were a member of the IL up until 1967. I plan on including past IL teams eventually.

I put Int'l League in case people weren't sure what IL would've meant -- that's something that will change.

---

Chris Creamer

this one has 1919, 1940(something like that, cant read it when im wearing it), 1975, 1976 and 1990. I saw the 76 and 90 ones on the site, didnt see the others but hey less work for me :D

this one has 1919, 1940(something like that, cant read it when im wearing it), 1975, 1976 and 1990. I saw the 76 and 90 ones on the site, didnt see the others but hey less work for me :D

1975 should be on my site as well... mind taking a digicam pic of the shirt and posting it on the board?

---

Chris Creamer

1975 should be on my site as well... mind taking a digicam pic of the shirt and posting it on the board?

yeah, ill have to scan it. let me try to find it on mlb.com first

Archived