Webdav contest: june : real vote

webdav

Sorry guys, I didn't have tons of time to put everything on the page this month, so I got lazy and didn't pull graphics out of the PDFs - the artist who did Cavalry was nice enough to send me gifs and I put them up. I'd be happy to do the same with Gryphons. Hint hint.

We're blessed this month with 10 entries. Only problem is for next month, 10 is the limit to a poll. Any suggestions?

We're blessed this month with 10 entries. Only problem is for next month, 10 is the limit to a poll. Any suggestions?

Suggestion:

Split them up into a bracket, tournament-style, with semi-finals and a final.

For example, if you get 12 entries, have three semi-finals with four entries in each. Then a final vote among the three winners.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

here's what you do if you have more than 10 entries. Split them up in as close to equal groups, and have a poll for each won. the winners of the poll are put in another poll against each other. The winner of the poll is the contest winner, sorta like a playoff.

Or you could split them into two groups (or more if needed), and ask people to vote in only one of the polls -- you would have to trust that they do only vote in one.

Then just combine the results of the two polls and read which entry got the most overall votes.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Otyher than the already suggested elimination style contests, the only other way to do it would be for Weddav as competition organiser to select the best 10 himself and put those forward for the vote. Having said that the playoff style seems a bit fairer!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived