Minnesota Twins Concept

LMU

For this concept, I decided to scrap the modern wordmark and the "M" cap logo in favor of the original Killebrew era script, but with the colors inverted. The road script is from the 1961-1965 logo script, but with "Twins" and the two stars removed from within the wordmark, and with the star dotting the "I" replaced with a standard dot. The primary is the current alternate, but with a white circle containing the home script replacing the Twins current primary. I also changed the home pinstripes to navy colored, and I ditched the road pinstripes, because I can't stand road pinstripes.

Home:

twinshome.png

Road:

twinsroad.png

Alternate:

twinsalt.png

Batting Practice:

twinsbp.png

EDIT: Photoshopped the home wordmark's tail to the road wordmark.

VmWIn6B.png

I don't know if I'd go with the cursive script for "Minnesota"... but for kicks, why don't you try to photoshop the same tail as used on the "Twins" script? A little touching up on that would make it look better, I think, if only for consistency.

He says, sounding like he's been at this business for years.

Otherwise, I really like the home uni, and I'm a fan of the interlocking T-C

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

but for kicks, why don't you try to photoshop the same tail as used on the "Twins" script? A little touching up on that would make it look better, I think, if only for consistency.

I knew that the tail of the Minnesota script needed something! I went ahead and edited it with my attempt to draw it in. That look better?

VmWIn6B.png

You can probably actually take the "Twins" script you had before, rotate it, select the tail, then resize it to fit "Minnesota" and it'll look cleaner, but yeah, I like it a bit more this way.

... at least that's how I did it on my "Rams" script from yesterday (titled "in progress").

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

:notworthy: . . . awesome!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very good. I love the alt--the worst thing about the current alts is that they have the same scripts as the primaries.

The only thing I was not jazzed about was the Minnesota script, but it is probably as good as or better than the current road style.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Sir if these were on the shelves at the Sports Fan Attic, they would be in the trunk of the car by the time i got into the car!

I like how the alt has the same old timey feel with the throwback looking hat and then has a really cool jersey. That's how an alt should be in my opinion, a look at the past / trying something new for the future.

:notworthy:

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I like these a lot, especially the scripted "MINNESOTA" on the grays rather than the block lettering they have now. Nicely done.

...now if they could just get out of that garage they call a baseball stadium.

mainescarf.png

Thanks for all the comments. Anyway, I just finished making some tweaks to the shoulder patches, replacing the script with the "TC" logo on the alternate shaking hands logo, and I placed an updated version of the current primary on the alternate, so that the "TC" wouldn't be too redundant on that. Here are the logos:

Primary:

twinslogo.png

Alternate:

twinsprimary.png

VmWIn6B.png

Archived