Iron crossover!

IronChefShark

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for Discrim, mainly coz the pinstripes made his design stand out a bit more!! I think with football jerseys its difficult to do something that looks individual, maybe when there is a hockey designing contest it will be a bit easier!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

7-13-03 update: and at the home stretch, the49erfan15 leads with 13 votes. puckguy has 9 for second place...myself and nate are tied for third with 4 votes and bringing up the rear are sabres and jkrdevil each with 3 votes. whose xover reigns supreme?  tune in at 11 pm CT(9 pm PT)(midnite for you east coasters)for chairman kaga to announce the winner of the first Iron Crossover battle!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

***JUDGEMENT***

the Cincinnati Reds baseball club. the oldest major league franchise in north america. for a team that has such a history, crossing them over to football is by no means an easy task. However the concepts that were brought forth tied in this team's history as well as keeping them fresh for modern times. Excellent work, everyone who participated....

now,....the verdict

fukui: the first Iron Crossover challenge comes down to this. six challengers came forth and took the challenge to cross the cincinnati reds of major league baseball over to a football uniform. Who takes it? WHOSE CONCEPT REIGNS SUPREME!!!

49ERFAN15!!!!

fukui: its the man from the carolinas! 49erfan is the first winner of the Iron Crossover challenge!! he stands alone on top in this battle! all hail 49erfan!

Archived