Dallas Cowboys concept

puckcool22

I wanted to make a more uniform identity for the Cowboys. What I realized is that, blue and silver/gray has isnt totally unique, it is shared by the giants and lions. However, their weird greenish silver is unique, so I chose that silver. I kept both blues, using the navy as a trim/drop shadow color. But both blues appear together.

C/C welcomed no matter how ugly or nice...

cowboys.gif

signature.gif

I like them. Make the numbers on the blue shirt with a silver drop shadow. If I remember correctly from my days in sporting goods the Cowboys called their shade of silver "silver blue." But you're right, it always had a "greenish" tint to it. Good work.

As a "refresher", the Cowboys use THREE different metallics - a Metallic Silver Blue used for the helmet color, a Silver (Gray) for the road pants, and a Silver-Green for the home pants. Here's what they look like:

DallasCowboys_FC_2005.jpg

As a "refresher", the Cowboys use THREE different metallics - a Metallic Silver Blue used for the helmet color, a Silver (Gray) for the road pants, and a Silver-Green for the home pants. Here's what they look like:

DallasCowboys_FC_2005.jpg

Pathetic.

6uXNWAo.png

Eh, I don't like it. Then again, ever since that cluck of a mayor approved the cowboys coming to the Great City of Arlington, ruining our town economicly, I don't like the cowboys that much either.

The blue is the problem. Maybe if you reversed the blues, it would be ok.

why do the cow pokes need a thousand pantones? thats just too damn many.

the concept would look better if you went with Navy as a primary and maybe one of the silver pantones as a secondary color. i don't like the royal blue and navy together with a mulitload of silvers. it doesn't look like the lions, thats for sure. the lions use a much lighter blue. plus they use a different template.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I would like to see the Cowboys keep everything the way it is (maaaaybe they could bring their sleeve stripes into alignment), but make the change of only using white, royal blue and the "metallic silver blue" they currently use on their helmets. After that, nothing should change for pretty much the rest of time.

Archived