NY Football Giants

Joshawaggie

This is like a mix of 80's and 90's Patriots! Just have the NY hiking a ball between its legs and you're all set. I actually like #1 better, something about the gray in the sleeve stripes hits me.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

The stripes on the second one remind me of the old over-the-calf tube socks I wore as a kid.    :P

anything like this socks.jpgSKTST.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The stripes on the second one remind me of the old over-the-calf tube socks I wore as a kid.     :P

I'm embarassed to admit that I had a TON of those back in the day...

:blush:

The stripes on the second one remind me of the old over-the-calf tube socks I wore as a kid.     :P

But damnit, I was THE BOMB in those socks. I swear they made me run faster and jump higher than the other second graders. :D

But the socks were nothing if they didn't match my adidas matching tops and bottoms. Maroon and silver, anyone?

Childhood scars aside, the 2nd set is really nice. The Giants are hell-bent for gray (unlike most teams who seem to opt for silver striping), but I like the sleeve stripes without gray. Looks less dingy. And a team that is known as Big Blue needs some blue in the unis, even if it's just as an outline color.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived