A Redskins helmet

bigcoyotes

I like the darker version (#2), I could go either way on the stripes.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the stripes they add something to the helmet.

The stripes destroy the motion that is supposed to be conveyed in the spears.

Its your concept, so by all means keep them if they make you happy, but IMO they do not help at all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Try a stripeless version. I understand your intent, melding the current stripes with the throwback spear. But if you keep the gold facemasks, I think people would understand the tie-in with the present helmets.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice looks. But I like the current helmet as it is. Everybody knows what's the current logo on the helmet means, the Washington Redskins. It's an unique logo. I like the spear but it's too common. You wouldn't believe how many high schools across the US have the spear look on their helmets of so many different colors.

Archived