Bills to announce "major" event

Sabrejeff

I heard they're announcing the renaming of the team to "Buffalo Bills of Orchard Par...

Eh never mind. It's old. I know. :cry: Sorry.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Maybe it's Drew Bledsoe's first press conference since being traded from the Pats for the Bills first round pick in 2003?

:P

No seriously though...it's probably about the new "throwback" unis...I remember them having a similar press conference at about this time of the year in 2002 when they unveiled their current (soon to be past, I hope) monstrosities. One can hope.

Maybe it's Drew Bledsoe's first press conference since being traded from the Pats for the Bills first round pick in 2003?

Umm...you do know he plays for the Cowboys now, right?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

get out!!! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Randy Moss doesn't play for the Vikings...

get out!!! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Randy Moss doesn't play for the Vikings...

perhaps....but then again...why would they have a big press conference about it when you found out that little tidbit of info already? but you're probably right...throwback jerseys for another day it seems...

Perhaps they just saved a bunch on car insurance :P

LT

Why hasn't the rest of the NFL called Geico yet ? :P

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

So sometime between June 2 and June 5 they'll make the announcement? Is this an announcement about an announcement?

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

So sometime between June 2 and June 5 they'll make the announcement? Is this an announcement about an announcement?

my thoughts exactly....unbelievable lol

BUFFALO BILLS THIRD JERSEY UNVEILING - Saturday, June 4th - 2:30 PM

The Celebration of Champions' pinnacle event culminates with the presentation of the Bills' third jersey. Kemp and Maguire along with Kelly, Tasker, Hull, and Reed will join current Buffalo Bills to reveal the jersey while Canadian rocker Kim Mitchell will provide the musical entertainment.

Celebration of Champions weekend sponsors Dick's Sporting Goods, the official sporting goods retailer of the Buffalo Bills, and Reebok, the official outfitter of the NFL, will offer fans an exclusive opportunity to purchase the third jersey for the first 72 hours after the unveiling. The third jersey will be available immediately after the event at all Buffalo and Rochester Dick's Sporting Goods locations, The Bills Store at Ralph Wilson Stadium and Pittsford Plaza, retail locations throughout Ralph Wilson stadium, and buffalobills.com.

Tickets for the jersey unveiling are free and available at all Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.com, The Ralph Wilson Stadium ticket office, the Bills Store at Pittsford Plaza and by calling 877-BBTICKS, and buffalobills.com.

Archived