Baseball World Cup

bp3871

With the announcement of the Baseball World Cup happening next Spring, I was hoping to see some concepts of what some of you would like to see the USA (or any other country) wear.

Alot of you guys come up with great concepts and I'm interested to see what you come up with.

im actually working on a project of jerseys for 16 regions/countries. The regions/countries (from the World Baseball Classic thread) are:

China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan

Australia, USA, Canada, World

Central America, Mexico, South America, Venezuela

Caribbean, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico

im actually working on a project of jerseys for 16 regions/countries. The regions/countries (from the World Baseball Classic thread) are:

Well actually, they've already leaked what teams are going to be in it:

Pool 1: Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China (remember, Taiwan is always Chinese Taipei in International competition)

Pool 2: Puerto Rico, Cuba, Panama, Italy

Pool 3: USA, Canada, Mexico and South Africa

Pool 4: Domincan Republic, Venezuela, Australia and the Netherlands.

I got it from this article that had the data that was leaked.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

im actually working on a project of jerseys for 16 regions/countries.  The regions/countries (from the World Baseball Classic thread) are:

Pool 1: Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China (remember, Taiwan is always Chinese Taipei in International competition)

where did you find this?

i thought about this last night driving home and listening to the "Sports Bash" on espn radio...they were talking roster's, i was thinking uniforms - this is a quick pass at a home white vest - i don't really like usa baseball's current "flag-S", so i ditched it - what do you think?

usa4pd.png

jldesigns404eo.png

the fact that Bank One Ballpark is one of the host stadiums makes me happy

Just for the sake of homer-ism, the Great American Ballpark shoulda hosted the whole thing. :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

the fact that Bank One Ballpark is one of the host stadiums makes me happy

Just for the sake of homer-ism, the Great American Ballpark shoulda hosted the whole thing. :D

great point, but wouldn't you rather have a ballpark with it's own name :P

i thought about this last night driving home and listening to the "Sports Bash" on espn radio...they were talking roster's, i was thinking uniforms - this is a quick pass at a home white vest - i don't really like usa baseball's current "flag-S", so i ditched it - what do you think?

usa4pd.png

I like everything except the cap logo ? I think a version of "USA" would look better there ? and the script across the front, which seems a bit too thin and kind of hard to distinguish from the piping down the front.

im actually working on a project of jerseys for 16 regions/countries.  The regions/countries (from the World Baseball Classic thread) are:

where did you find this?

At the original story that ESPN.com and Baseball America broke before it was officially announced.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

TeamUSA.png

heres mine, i think its cool, what about you all, and by the way for my project of the World Baseball Classic unis is to not have the "road' team wear gray, they will wear a team-colored jersey

TeamUSA.png

heres mine, i think its cool, what about you all, and by the way for my project of the World Baseball Classic unis is to not have the "road' team wear gray, they will wear a team-colored jersey

I like it. There probaly won't be any grey jerseys.

usa4pd.png

USA baseballs logo or something other than the flag should be on the front of the caps. And I'd put the series logo on the right sleeve.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The WORLD CUP OF BASEBALL is being playe this year, sept 2-17 and it will take place in Holland. I will be going to watch it aong with the European A pool championships which will be played in the Chec Republic

here is a link www.baseball.ch

Here's my idea. The logo's crappy IMO :P

Home

USAHomeConcept.png

Away

USAAltConcept.png

Not bad and you know, that star logo isn't unsalvageable - just needs a little simplifying. Reduce the red stripes to no more than 7 (like on our flag), and enlarge the stars so there are just a handful. Make the outline white and I bet it starts to look really cool.

LT

Archived