Philadelphia 76ers Logo Recolorization

TruColor

Starchild's really nice concept got me a-thinkin'...how about THIS for a re-colorization?:

Philadelphia76ers_PropPL_01.gif

New colors are Navy Blue, a darker Red, a lighter Blue, Metallic Silver and White.

C&C welcomed and appreciated...

(yes, I realize that there is a small mistake in the star - I'll fix it later)

IMO you just can't make that logo look nice. An overhaul is needed. But for what you had to work with very cool.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Is it just me or does it seem like theres a Sixers recolorization about every other week on here?!

Nice work thought. I'd like to see them revert to red, white, blue and mix in some silver. :)

6uXNWAo.png

Is it just me or does it seem like theres a Sixers secolorization about every other week on here?!

Things tend to run in cycles like that. When someone posts a new concept, or when a team unveils a new look, it generally spawns a bunch of offshoots from people who have their own tweaks. We're building off each other's ideas, like a remote brainstorm session. It's no different than if we were all sitting around an office boucing ideas off each other.

It's how the best stuff gets done.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Starchild's really nice concept got me a-thinkin'...how about THIS for a re-colorization?:

Philadelphia76ers_PropPL_01.gif

New colors are Navy Blue, a darker Red, a lighter Blue, Metallic Silver and White.

C&C welcomed and appreciated...

(yes, I realize that there is a small mistake in the star - I'll fix it later)

Just a crazy thought, feel free to ignore...

Replace navy with white, silver with navy, and white with silver (or gold.) I think logos like this look stronger with a black or white outline, and we're obviously trying to get black out of the scheme.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived