New & Old...Astros concept.

Sean84106

This is my first baseball concept, so don't laugh too hard. I took the old Astro colors and used them with their new logo.....because I don't like their current colors.

It's not the greatest...but you at least get the idea.

astrosconcept.jpg

Ummmm, what did you change except removing the pinstripes and changing Texas to black? The difference in colors is barely noticable. Normally I like different colored eyelets but they look weird here.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

These do look nice, however I agree with a point made in another thread that those scripts just don't say "Astros." The cap kind of does, but it doesn't mesh with anything else in the concept.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This is my first baseball concept, so don't laugh too hard. I took the old Astro colors and used them with their new logo.....because I don't like their current colors.

It's not the greatest...but you at least get the idea.

astrosconcept.jpg

its a nice concept, but im not feeling it. it still dosnt adress the problems of the current astros set. over all desighn goes in a traditional direction, when the name goes in a futuristic direction. imo the navy and gold astros unis were the best they had, and would liek to see them go back to those. however i admit that navy and gold is a little overused.

maby these unis with orange replecing gold are the answer:

houston.gif

Archived