Milwaukee Question

TwoRsAndTwoLs

The St. Louis road script looks like it's leaning towards the number. All the other scripts work fine because there aren't any extra capitals, but with the L in front of the bat, it looks like it's tipping to the right.

I'd agree. Someone here did a concept with the hook of the 'L' going around the Bat, similar to the 'S' in shark's. Which fixed that problemnicely.

The St. Louis road script looks like it's leaning towards the number. All the other scripts work fine because there aren't any extra capitals, but with the L in front of the bat, it looks like it's tipping to the right.

maybe it would look better if it read "Saint Louis" rather then "St. Louis"

I keep seeing that St. Louis, and it looks pretty nice. However, I must contend that "Philadelphia" looks a little squished, and I would play with the Baltimore wordmark a little bit, because it just doesn't look consistent for me.

Further, the "Los Angeles" I saw for the Angels looked squished, too... but with cities that long, I'll make an exception, because I don't like the "Kansas City"/"Minnesota" very non-descript script.

I think "Saint Louis" would get squished, too....

(100th post.... my plan was to unveil a sig, but I need to get some pictures taken. Sig coming)

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Everytime theres a Brewers jersey thread I have to bust these out in case people didn't see them the first 50,000 times. Basically this is all they really have to do...

Brewers Jersey Concept

END OF STORY! :hockeysmiley:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

anyways, yes. Milwaukee should definitly be on the road unis. I mean, look, it doesnt look bad at all.

brewersR.gif

and while we are at it

cardinalsR.gif

philliesR.gif

oriolesR.gif

Sorry it has taken so long to reply to this but these road jerseys look sharp. I think all teams should have city(state) names on all road jereys. I know how hard that would be for the Angels

Someone should try to jam Los Angeles/Anaheim on one of the Angels jerseys for fun

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I actually have an O's road uni that looks just like that - Tejada's name and number and all -bought it off eBay. By far one of the coolest jerseys I have. The O's should bring back the Baltimore script on their road unis.

Maybe now that they can't claim DC as their territory, they will.

Agreed. If they want to further distance themselves from the Nationals, then put Baltimore back on the road unis. They might even be able to get a good marketing campaign out of it too. There is really no excuse for not having the city(state) name on the road uni. I don't buy for a second the "we want to market ourselves as a regional team" garbage. Just becuase their road unis DON'T say Baltimore, does that mean that we're all supposed to all of a sudden forget that they're from Baltimore?

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived