Mlb all-star 2004

Nesi427

It's nice to see that the star logo is in there. But there should be something in there like the skyline (if any) or a train or the shape of the stadium somewhere like the inaugural season of the stadium in 2000.

I think it's at least much better than the 2000 logo in Atlanta which has to be, if not, the worst MLB All-Star logo ever.

I saw, I came, I left.

Are people having problems viewing the logos cause i put them in th .png format??? cause i thought i would get more feedback on this than i have already... ???

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

didn't go much for these myself! Cant put my finger on what is wrong, just a matter of taste!!

And never mind about criticism! Just remember this board gets most angry at professional designers who are paid to design!! (Bobcats, Rockets etc!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Nesi, I did have to d/l the .png's on to my computer to view them, so it would be nice if you would use .gif's or .jpg's, but I did view and I will respond.

Thanks for showing us the logos. They aren't to bad, though probably not what I would have done.

I think you should make something bolder in your workout day concepts. They just sorta seem, well there. Make something that stands out.

Thanks and good job.

Thanks guys...

The workout day unis are of my own design...so i guess the actual ones won't be "terrible"...lol...STL - what are some of your ideas, i would love to see them cause your work is some of the best on here!! :)

spacer.png

I like the concept, but would like to see the script look more like the Astros'. Their workmarks are so bland, but there are some elements of potential there, and I think altering their script for an All-Star Game logo so that it harkens the 'stros' logo(s) but has an identity unto itself COULD be really great. I too like the incorporation of the star into the logo. We'll have to wait and see if it's legit.

Well I don't think those logos look too professional, they're probably just really rough concepts. The fonts look really generic, and these are basically just wordmarks anyway, not even an entire logo. I definitely think they'll include something like a train or skyline/stadium in the actual logo. They better make it good, cause the 'stros are my team and I'm damn well makin' the trek down to Houston next summer to see the game! :D I still think they need to go back to the navy and gold though.....*pouting*

I don't want people to be confused, but the all-star logo I posted isn't THE logo for the game.  It is currently a concept that will change but my friend was able to obtain it so I decided to play with it and make some jersey's and post it for you guys.  I am sure the finished product will be all that we expect, but all we expect will take time.

spacer.png

Brick, I have to disagree with you completely. I think the 93 logo was one of the best. Simple, straightforward, and IT WORKED ON THE SLEEVE! I firmly believe that you have to make these logos simple...after all most of 'em wind up as 4" blobs on the players arm...

I was a partial-plan season ticket holder at the time. However, I was not a celebrity, so I didn't get to actually go to the game. The problem with the logo was not its simplicity, but its blandness. Nothing there, except for the words, told you the game was held in Baltimore or at Camden Yards.

Archived