new brew crew

Krona

this is my first concept post after months of accumulating. what i wanted to do here was bring back the royal/yellow and add some navy. i also tied the old pilots into it by replacing the scrambled eggs on the bill with the grain logo they use now.

let the comments begin (only if i finally learned how to correctly post an image)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/eke...Brewers-gif.gif

ps: this was done well before the spivey trade.....

Man, those are sharp! Your wordmarks look like they could have come right off a bottle of Milwaukee's most-famous product. The only thing you need to do is make all the numbers two-color (maybe even drop shadow). Then you've nailed it. BTW- Your whole package is a vast improvement over what they've worn recently. Send them in to the ball club. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Those are... just, wow... Great overall package. Great look for a team who's look I've never liked. I do especially like the "Brew Crew" BP jersey. A great way to pay homage to the fans. BTW, I also love that template. Great look. Overall, just a spectacular job!

Moose

WHAT SMOKES:

The gold lettering on the road jersey

The script on the road jersey, similar to their old unis

The M-Wisconsin logo

The Brew Crew BP jersey (although that blue looks black to me and I don't like their current blue jerseys)

WHAT CHOKES:

The script; it looks too cartoonish to me

The primary logo - I hate the black, and with the baseball background, it's too busy

The vest alternate. The Brewers haven't worn one and I think they're worn by too many teams.

No name on the home jersey

The wheat is too stylized; go a bit more natural.

WHAT THE HEY:

The "wheat" with the M on the cap - it is indeed a nice touch to the Pilots but the Brewers haven't gone out of their way to salute that old team. It would be different, though. I'd buy it, but how many fans today remember the Pilots?

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Nice work, but the whole thing is too minor league for me. The corny nickname onthe alternate, the multiple shades of blue, the overall cluttered design.

Streamline it, try a different font, and we'll see.

I was just going to say that. It would look good on the Helena Brewers but not the Milwaukee Brewers. I totally agree with you.

Those are very nice. Love the ways that the colors are working together. And those striped socks ARE AWESOME. My only suggestion would be to try a thin yellow outline around the numbers.

Great work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The corny nickname on the alternate,

Read the whole thread, that's not an alt, it's the BP.

Moose

Sorry, I mistyped.

Not that it really matters to me. BP or alternate, I still think including an informal nickname on any on-field apparel is incredibly bush-league.

I don't want to see "Tribe," "Redbirds," "Bronx Bombers," "Amazin's" or any of the others on game jerseys, BP jerseys, caps, jackets or anything else.

Moose

Sorry, I mistyped.

Not that it really matters to me. BP or alternate, I still think including an informal nickname on any on-field apparel is incredibly bush-league.

I don't want to see "Tribe," "Redbirds," "Bronx Bombers," "Amazin's" or any of the others on BP jerseys or alternates.

Isn't that how most of our present day nicknames came to be?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I like the colors and the script on the front of the jerseys. I think the M on the caps is too plain. I like the idea of the wheat on the caps, but I kinda don't see it working in this era of unis. I like the idea of Brew crew on the BP jerseys, but it does seem a little cheesy. I could see if one team adopts using their nickname, others would follow. . . eg. Cubs=lovable losers. I'm even a cubs fan. :D

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Moose

Sorry, I mistyped.

I don't want to see "Tribe," "Redbirds," "Bronx Bombers," "Amazin's" or any of the others on game jerseys, BP jerseys, caps, jackets or anything else.

I agree with this. While it is a fun and interesting idea, I don't think a nickname assigned by sportscasters/sports radio/the fans/whomever should go on a professional jersey.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived