Nationals

Chris062190

Shaq is going to the Heat? No freaking way.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey don't bash the guy. He only joined Monday (according to his profile). How was he supposed to know that this board discussed this thing to death without resorting to clicking on previous pages? :rolleyes:

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey don't bash the guy. He only joined Monday (according to his profile). How was he supposed to know that this board discussed this thing to death without resorting to clicking on previous pages? :rolleyes:

aren't you supposed to be on mingers.com right now?

aren't you supposed to be on mingers.com right now?

*sigh* <_<

I saw, I came, I left.

Who are the Nationals?

And where are my Expos, they're not moving are they?

Who are the Expos? I hear that the Athletics are moving from Kansas City. Any news on that?

What are you talking about? They haven't moved from Philadelphia yet.

Wow! That was some epsiode of Starsky and Hutch last night. That car chase was spectacular!

Did you catch the score on the Reds-Pirates game last night? I think those pill-box hats are the greatest. Pete Rose got two hits for the Reds and Johnny Bench hit a home run.

Hey did you guys hear? Christopher Columbus just discovered a NEW WORLD! Tis grander news than this, thy say to thee. ^_^

B)

What? New world? Someone needs to relay this news to Caesar, pronto!

I saw, I came, I left.

Someone told me there's going to be this thing called the big bang in a couple days. I think it's all a bunch of hooey.

BTW, Chris062190, we're just having some fun with you, a little rookie hazing if you will. Just use the little search option to search for some Washington Nat's threads.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived