Arizona Rattlers Saved!

Gary

If many do not know, the Rattlers the Arena Football team who has won 2 Arena Bowl Titles and been to 5 Arena Bowl Championships have been on the chopping block the past year and were rumored to be folding if there was no deal for a new owner was not reached by July 1st. Well July 1st is here and we do have a new owner. Rumor of who the new owner is Bob Hennreich who is also a minority owner of the Sacramento Kings. He will buy 90% of the franchise and keep it in the great city of Phoenix, Arizona. Great part about this is, we will not go the way of th Indiana Firebirds or the Detroit Fury. This is a great day for Arena Football

NBA owner to partner with Sarver to save Rattlers-AZ Republic

also

Rattlers sold and will remain in Phoenix -East Valley Tribune

that would suck...to go the way of teh Detroit Drive

I'd rather have people at Tiger Stadium rather than be at something stupid like Arena Football

Tiger Stadium? oh yeah, that's where LSU plays :P wait, you mean there used to be a ballpark they called that? and the Detroit Tigers played tehre? huh...I would never have guessed :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

that would suck...to go the way of teh Detroit Drive
I'd rather have people at Tiger Stadium rather than be at something stupid like Arena Football

Tiger Stadium? oh yeah, that's where LSU plays :P wait, you mean there used to be a ballpark they called that? and the Detroit Tigers played tehre? huh...I would never have guessed :D

well he dumped the Mass Mauraders err Detroit Drive for the Detroit Tigers that is true, what a mistake on both teams. The Detroit Drive move and fold a season later, and the Tigers have sucked for many years to come. That's why i'm glad the Ratts are staying :woot:

will the Ratts be playing in America West or Glendale Arena?...or does anyone know yet?

AWA

they're still gonna play there, that sucks because there are something like 3,000th obstructed seats there. Why don't they go to glendale, that place was built for hockey.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Well, why move when they have played in America West their entire lifetime?

Personally, I wanted to see that team move to.... Des Moines. That's right, folks! The return of the Barnstormers to the brand spanking NEW Wells Fargo Arena at the Iowa Events Center.

Of course, that would anger lilg way too much, but I can dream right?

Well, why move when they have played in America West their entire lifetime?

Personally, I wanted to see that team move to.... Des Moines. That's right, folks! The return of the Barnstormers to the brand spanking NEW Wells Fargo Arena at the Iowa Events Center.

Of course, that would anger lilg way too much, but I can dream right?

:cursing::cursing::cursing: no no no no no,

will the Ratts be playing in America West or Glendale Arena?...or does anyone know yet?

AWA

they're still gonna play there, that sucks because there are something like 3,000th obstructed seats there. Why don't they go to glendale, that place was built for hockey.

I thought there was only obstructed seats in hockey, cause I pretty sure there were none for basketball considering the arena was built for basketball. Are you sure its obstructed for Arena Football too?

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

AWA

I thought there was only obstructed seats in hockey, cause I pretty sure there were none for basketball considering the arena was built for basketball. Are you sure its obstructed for Arena Football too?

yes there are still alot of obstructed seats

you can see them here seats 3D

The end of the arena where the endzone is pushed farther back into the seats is where you will find the obstructed seats. I believe that's where the coyotes used to play and had the same problem.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Who designed that place? Did ever think someone might not see from this seat or what? Using that 3D chart, I can't even see from 10 yard line till the end zone but they don't score often in AFL.

It was designed for basketball, and I believe that there are no obstructed seats for the Suns.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Who designed that place? Did ever think someone might not see from this seat or what? Using that 3D chart, I can't even see from 10 yard line till the end zone but they don't score often in AFL.

yeah no kidding those seats suck

Archived