ESPN best and worts Uniform bracekts

bterreson

How does Buffalo not win the NFL New School region?? :blink:

Tennessee's jerseys are bad, but not nearly as awful as the Bills', and how is Denver the #1 seed in that bracket? Who doesn't like the new Broncos unis?? :D

6uXNWAo.png

they say the camo padres is one of the ugliest, but i always liked it. they didnt wear it often (was it veterans day or something like that?) and san diego has all that military stuff right by so i thought it fit in pretty well. just my opionion

they say the camo padres is one of the ugliest, but i always liked it. they didnt wear it often (was it veterans day or something like that?) and san diego has all that military stuff right by so i thought it fit in pretty well. just my opionion

I kinda agree. The Padres camo unis aren't that ugly. I think they're just a real bad idea.

6uXNWAo.png

Who doesn't like the new Broncos unis?? :D

I don't. I liked them when they first came out but now that every other high school and college team wears them, no thanks.

Exactly. They were cool and unique when they first hit the shelves...but now seemingly every non-NFL team has a variation of it.

Who doesn't like the new Broncos unis?? :D

I don't. I liked them when they first came out but now that every other high school and college team wears them, no thanks.

Exactly. They were cool and unique when they first hit the shelves...but now seemingly every non-NFL team has a variation of it.

But come on. The #1 ugliest new school uni?? I think not.

6uXNWAo.png

Man, some of the stuff they say isn't too nice.

They really have no sense of tradition either. "[on the Chicago bears] What's with the stripes? Is this the NFL or Old Navy?"

WTF?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Since when is maroon and gold ugly? (See comments on Redskins)

K-State is much uglier than the Padres. The Padres camo has meaning (Veterans Day) while K-State looks like a bunch of barbies playing basketball.

How dare they insult the Jayhawk! :mad: There's tradition to think about, as Cyclopsis Joe said.

This is from a couple of years ago. Michigan won....and rightfully so!Β  :D

Best or worst?? :therock:

Best of course! :mad:

Wasn't it that the Denver Broncos initially won the best bracket, but then they found out the voting system had been hacked and Broncos supporters had essentially stuffed the ballot box?

As for the worst bracket, I can't recall who won between the Padres and the Predators, but I'm sure I voted for the Preds.

This is from a couple of years ago. Michigan won....and rightfully so!Β  :D

Best or worst?? :therock:

Best of course! :mad:

Wasn't it that the Denver Broncos initially won the best bracket, but then they found out the voting system had been hacked and Broncos supporters had essentially stuffed the ballot box?

As for the worst bracket, I can't recall who won between the Padres and the Predators, but I'm sure I voted for the Preds.

Yeah, Michigan was up big until a few hours before the voting closed, and 1 IP address voted 71,000 times for the Broncos! They counted those as 1 vote, so Michigan won. :D:D

spikes.jpg

Archived