Atlantic Indoor Football League

KCScout76

Florence SC - At a press conference held earlier today at the Florence Civic Center, the AIFL awarded Florence, South Carolina an expansion franchise.  Florence becomes the sixth expansion franchise set to begin playing in 2006 joining: Steubenville, OH, Daytona Beach, Fla, Columbus, Geo, Reading, Pen and Binghamton, NY

It's an up and coming league. This would provide opportunities for our Graphic Warriors to show off their talents.

Didn't one or more of our CC Board artist have a hand in the AIFL logos?

Here's the website: AIFL

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

one new logo already..

large_brigadiers.gif

when did the hamburgler join the military

so when can we expect the Stubenville Grimaces?

AIFL expansion team plans move forward

STEUBENVILLE - As plans and preparations for the new Atlantic Indoor Football League Steubenville team move full steam ahead, the team's name has been narrowed down to four possibilities.

The final four are the Stampede, Stallions, Ratpack and Blast.

This is from the Steubenville Herald Star. Im for Blast

Signature intentionally left blank

Was this logo requisitioned here I wonder? Not trying to "out" anyone who isn't supposed to be talking, but it looks ........I dunno........familiar somehow. In style anyway.

And the AIFL did indirectly through E-Viv pay for some work here before....Me included.

Curious.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Was this logo requisitioned here I wonder? Not trying to "out" anyone who isn't supposed to be talking, but it looks ........I dunno........familiar somehow. In style anyway.

And the AIFL did indirectly through E-Viv pay for some work here before....Me included.

Curious.

I was thinkin the same thing Sterling... looks like a board members style... and speaking of E-Viv the guy still owes me for the arena football radio thing... yeah i havent forgotten that yet

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

i think our very own cward of skye design studios designed that...i think he did, it just strikes me to be his style...but i've been wrong before so we will have to wait and see i guess

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I think you may be right Evan, it does look like his. I think the illustration is good, and te wordmark aint half bad either, but I just don't know what the character is supposed to be doing, other than looking mean. I guess thats ok though. I am interested to see the uniforms with that color scheme.

I was not promoting the AIFL and nor do I have any ties - a least I don't know too many folks on the East Coast (except some relatives & CC board folks)

I just thought it would be nice if a few of our talented guys/gals could get some of their work paid for; like Sterling and many others.

Just was giving you all a heads up B)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

IBE2HOT

:D nice

and by that I mean..........wow thats lame.

Anyway, back on topic.

I just thought it would be nice if a few of our talented guys/gals could get some of their work paid for; like Sterling and many others.

Thanks Scout. We have....on some level. I've worked in a "finishing" capacity on a couple and the Legends was done here. Haven't heard anything about the new ones but it sounds like their done with at least one more having been a CCSLCer

For all the relatively negative vibes surrounding the AIFL (and it's chances of success) on this board, I think it's really great that E-Viv has continued to mine this resource, pay money for services rendered and get our creations used.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Archived