pitchers

goalieboy82

Im not a baseball player but both bones in my left forearm snapped in december, not a very plesent experience. Wow that was off topic but I figured I'd share :P

Hmm, how ironic. Kinda gives new relevance to your screen name, now doesn't it? ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I think I remember a pitcher coming back from some sort of cancer, and on his first night back he threw a pitch and snapped his arm in two places. I remember the highlights playing both the sound of his arm snapping and his screams of agony, but his name escapes me. I think it was a pitcher for the Dodgers but I cannot be sure, I just remebered they kept playing the same grusome clip over and over.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

edit: It was second game back, and it happened in Montreal. The cancer/tumor came back and he had to have his arm amputated.

Damn, Dravecky was still credited with the win in that game.

6uXNWAo.png

Redskins vs. Giants game - Thiesman's leg getting broke. Man I was watching that, I believe it was a Monday nite game. Gross :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived