What a coach

NJTank

I thought this was gonna be about Billy Bob Thornton........

but yeah there was a case this week where a coach got it on with a 17 yr old, and then the 17 yr old asked for leniency because she loved him. moral of the story, 17 is legal in Indiana, except if you are a teacher.

Is it me or it's kinda creepy reading the story and seeing Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. But yeah, that guy doesn't need to be around children if he's going to treat them like that

why doesn't he just tell the kid he is not wanted on the team?

Because the poor kid's parents probably paid a pretty fee just to have him involved in the sport. And let's face it: none of these kids will ever make it to the big leagues, so the kid with the mental disability has just as much right to play as the "normal" kids.

If anything, the coach should be told he's not wanted on this team or any other. :censored: him.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

i'd pay somone 25 bucks to let me peg a baseball at this :censored:.

Gimme the cash and I'll let you use a golf ball, too. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Bad News Bear (new), people are going to see that and think it's funny to do in real life.

Then you get his idiot who pays a kid to bean his own teammate - friggin' take that guy out and shoot him - bring back the death penalty for punks like this. :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

And let's face it: none of these kids will ever make it to the big leagues....

Wow, you've never heard some of the parents in the Enfield Hockey Association, and the Enfield High School baseball program talk about their kids! ^_^

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow, you've never heard some of the parents in the Enfield Hockey Association, and the Enfield High School baseball program talk about their kids! ^_^

Oh, *I* have, believe me! ^_^

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Oh you've dealt with the parents up here?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Oh you've dealt with the parents up here?

I've heard them. The HS hockey parents are just as bad; they all think their kid's the next Craig Janney (Enfield, CT native!) or something.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived