Toronto raptors football x-over

Braden

Check it out!

Raptors Football

(copy/paste) you guys know the drill...

Hope you like it!

With all this x-over craze going on with these competitions, I thought I'd come upon making my own x-over. I don't like competitions, so I just wanted to post what I did.

Ciao, muchachos!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Not bad! I would lose the stripping on the side. I would have prefered that the TR logo on the helmet be replaced by a raptor holding a football.

That would require replacing the basketball jersey with a football one and the Raptor holding the football the proper way.  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Braden,

I like it.  The purple pants are good.  I don't agree with everyone on the helmet.  Using the secondary logo was good, it's just a bit hard to see on the dark helmet.  A white or gray trim would have it stand out more.  I like the TR and raptor on the side of the helmet, very cool! :D

However, I do like the guys idea of a raptor with a football. Could be a shoulder patch or on the hip of the pants.

The stripes on the white jersey is solid - nice and clean.  Overall a good concept.  I'm going to say that you have a solid concept. Very nice work

:)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Holy crap!

I really can't believe this reception! Thanks all!

But I kinda agree on some views on the helmet.

What about a black helmet, purple facemask, no striping, with just the raptor logo edited for football...

Or what about that raptor claw alt. logo that I edited to look like a football? would that work on a black helmet with red/purple striping?

Meh... It's just a x-over.

Thanks all for your comments. BTW, I own an away Raptors jersey and was wearing it at the time I made it so I could compare... I found it helped alot.

Cheers!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived