NKU Logo

RedEye

HUGE upgrade, though I am not terribly keen on the almost comical "oldness" of the wordmark and black outlines, with the "slices" and "cracks."

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As a person of Norse descent I am offended that a logo with my heritage is being used to sell T-Shirts and that it somehow depicts my culture as warlike even though the Norse had been warriors and sacked many cities and villages.

I personally would like the NCAA and any other special interest group to get involved so i can find a way of making money off of my pain and suffering so that in the long run the word "Norse" will not be allowed to be spoken without paying a fine and people being thrown in jail so that my culture will completely fade away like the dinosaurs and no one will ever even remotely remember any contributions or lessons that can be learned be our ways or traditions.

Thank You

As a person of Norse descent I am offended that a logo with my heritage is being used to sell T-Shirts and that it somehow depicts my culture as warlike even though the Norse had been warriors and sacked many cities and villages.

I personally would like the NCAA and any other special interest group to get involved so i can find a way of making money off of my pain and suffering so that in the long run the word "Norse" will not be allowed to be spoken without paying a fine and people being thrown in jail so that my culture will completely fade away like the dinosaurs and no one will ever even remotely remember any contributions or lessons that can be learned be our ways or traditions.

Thank You

I can't tell if your serious or not on account of you being new.

We need a sarcastic font.

I think he is being really REALLY sarcastic. I understand his point. I am of Indian and German descent. I know. Lets stop using logos all together. I mean nobody asked the lions, tigers, and bears........OH MY.

I think the ban of certain nicknames is insane.

Bengalssuck.jpg

I like that. A lot.

But where are the Scandinavians in Kentucky?

P.S.: If the University of North Dakota has to ditch the Fighting Sioux nickname, I've long been a supporter of them changing the name to the Fighting Norse.

Lets stop using logos all together.

That could hurt Chris' site

Winghaz, I dont know if there are many scandinavians in Kentucky, A lot of the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area is of German descent( so much so that the first American Hoffbrauhaus, all the others being in Germany opend in Newport Kentucky, across the river from Great American Ball Park)

Signature intentionally left blank

Winghaz, I dont know if there are many scandinavians in Kentucky, A lot of the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area is of German descent( so much so that the first American Hoffbrauhaus, all the others being in Germany opend in Newport Kentucky, across the river from Great American Ball Park)

Germans don't count.

So says a full-blooded Norwegian who's married to a full-blooded German and prefers German food to Norwegian food.

Archived