2005 Atlantic Coast Conference

tohasbo

Please let me know if this is wrong or if I left anything out.

Boston College: White/Maroon; Maroon/Gold; Maroon/Maroon; White/Gold

Clemson: White/White*; White/Purple; White/Orange; Orange/White; Orange/Orange*, Orange/Purple*; Purple/White; Purple/Orange*; Purple/Purple*

Duke: Blue/White; White/White; White/Blue; Blue/Blue

Florida State: Garnet/Gold; White/Gold; Garnet/Garnet; White/Garnet; Garnet/White; White/White

Georgia Tech: Gold/White; White/GOld; White/White; Gold/Gold

Maryland: Red/Red; Red/White; White/White; White/Red; Black/White; Black/Red

Miami: White/Orange; Orange/White; Green/White; White/Green; White/White; Orange/Green; Orange/Orange; Green/Orange; Green/Green

North Carolina: White/White; Carolina Blue/White

NC State: Red/Red; Red/White; White/Red; White/White

Virginia: BLue/White; White/White; Blue/Blue; White/White

Virginia Tech: Maroon/White; White/Maroon; White/White; Maroon/Maroon

Wake Forest: Black/GOld; White/Black; White/Gold; Black/Black

*-May not see these (These combos can be seen and you can play around with it at this site 2005 Clemson Uniforms and go to the bottom of the page where it says Mix n Match)

I heard about a rumor gold shirt for FSU they will be breaking in this year.  Not sure if it is valid.

Fashion jersey, doubt it will ever see the field.

52049_xl.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Both Florida State and Wake Forest have used white pants in years past, so that may be a few more combinations you can add to the list. I don't remember if FSU has ever worn garnet/white in but I remember them wearing white/white on a few occasions. Expect the Noles to break out the white/white combination at least once, as well as white/garnet.

Also, Clemson is unlikely to wear purple/purple. They've never worn that combination and I hope they never will. It is possible, though.

Duke in the past has worn both blue and black pants. I don't know if they will this year, but be on the lookout for them.

The ACC by far has some of the most complicated and numerous uniform schemes out of anyone in all of college football. While others in the SEC, Big XII and Big East tend to keep it relatively simple, the uniform managers of the ACC pretty much have to be math majors to keep up with all the possible combinations. It keeps the fans wondering about what their team will wear, so I guess that's a good thing.

Both Florida State and Wake Forest have used white pants in years past, so that may be a few more combinations you can add to the list.  I don't remember if FSU has ever worn garnet/white in but I remember them wearing white/white on a few occasions.  Expect the Noles to break out the white/white combination at least once, as well as white/garnet.

fsuu11jp.jpgfsuu22hs.jpgfsuu31bf.jpg

fsuu49bn.jpgfsuu55xj.jpgfsuu69dw.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

No I go there now.

That's a shame... j/k :P Actually, it's a very nice school and I have nothing bad to say about it. What year/major?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

When was the last time miami wore green/green?

I would have sworn that it was within the past two to three years, but I just looked through some photo archives (on Hurricanesports.com) and couldn't find any evidence of that (going back through the 2001 season).

Miami is going to wear the throwbacks this year - green jerseys with gold pants, so that could be one more combo, depending on how you count it.

Archived