Notre Dame to drop from top 25

WJMorris3

USC is terrible. So what they won the national championship two years in a row. So what they just blow out Arkansas and still undefeated. They still suck!  :D

Of course I am kidding.

USC does suck..... well, OK, I'm talking about South Carolina....

The 'Cocks suck? You sure you have that right? :D

.... well, its was either them or Oregon St. .....

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QUOTE (OMMF @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 18:44:44)

QUOTE (quadival @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 15:32:19)

QUOTE (FantasyGuru @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 16:33:11)

USC is terrible. So what they won the national championship two years in a row. So what they just blow out Arkansas and still undefeated. They still suck! 

Of course I am kidding. 

The 'Cocks suck? You sure you have that right? 

The Cocks and the Beavers???

(Hey, somebody had to say it.)

QUOTE (OMMF @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 18:44:44)

QUOTE (quadival @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 15:32:19)

QUOTE (FantasyGuru @ Sunday, September 18th, 2005 - 16:33:11)

USC is terrible. So what they won the national championship two years in a row. So what they just blow out Arkansas and still undefeated. They still suck!  

Of course I am kidding. 

The 'Cocks suck? You sure you have that right?  

The Cocks and the Beavers???

(Hey, somebody had to say it.)

I can just hear the commentary now:

"The 'Cocks offense is penetrating the Beavers' defense"....

I saw, I came, I left.

"The 'Cocks offense is penetrating the Beavers' defense"....

....if the 'Cocks had an offense....

I wouldn't be surprised if I see this sign again Saturday.

"Your Trojans can't hold our 'Cocks."

One of the funniest things that I had ever seen. They had that same sign up when we were there last year.

Seeing ND lose to MSU was almost as good as seeing the Ole Ball Coach throwing his visor on the ground in disgust...Welcome Back Stevie!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I kinda have to agree with will...Notre Dame's 2 wins were over a very overrated Pitt team (who followed up the beating the Irish gave them by dropping two winnable games on the road at Ohio U. and Nebraska (speaking of THAT game...talk about a snoozefest..Nebraska bored Pitt to death in that one :lol: )..) and a Michigan team I can't make heads or tails about...MSU played hard but they did let the Irish back into the game, which is a cause for concern.. basically, it was a stunning replay of that debacle last year vs. Michigan <_<...at least this time the Spartans managed to win :D

However, seeing that they did beat (at the time in the case of Pitt) ranked teams and lost to a team that should be ranked...I have no probs with them staying in the top 25..

Meanwhile...how bout that #9 team in all the land? Louisville's looking like they're gonna run the table in the Big East and probably get into a very good BCS game...to be honest, I don't see anyone outside of West Virginia giving them a fight. Syracuse is ordinary at home and we all know how they play away from the Carrier Dome, Pitt is just awful, Cincy struggled with Western Carolina..let me repeat that, WESTERN CAROLINA...a I-AA team for pete's sake!, Rutgers is well...Rutgers, UConn's in full rebuilding mode on both sides of the ball (they did hold their own against GA Tech..but I dunno if that was more due to the fact that Reggie Ball was out for the 'Jackets), and USF is kind of a mystery right now.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

they chose to let Notre Dame back into it (probably to make the game look better than it was - very sloppy football game.)

I'm sure it was to make the game look better. Coaches always want to keep it close, especially those Michigan State coaches. Why blow out #10 Notre Dame when you can keep it close??

I'm seriously wondering what you're smoking will.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived