NCAA

bhambruiser

I figured it would be too much to post several posts about NCAA games today, so here is one to post about whatever game you want..

AGHHH- Andre Caldwell's thigh just got inverted (to use a photoshop term) owwww...he is done for the year.

Roll Tide Bama 37 SC 14.

I just got Home from Cincinnati Bearcats 7-3 win ove Division 2 Western Carolina. I even won a free nights stay and breakfast for 2 at a big hotel on campus, because one of the pages in my game program was signed by Mark Dantonio. Still hate Nancy Zimpher though

Signature intentionally left blank

I just got back from Lawrence where our 'Hawks beat up on LA Tech. 3-0 baby!!! Anyone hear a bowl bid???

KC Jayhawk

I'm a Gopher fan, but my dream bowl matchup is Maryland vs. Kansas. We could have pregame entertainment of Friedgen vs. Mangino in a sumo match! (Fully clothed, hopefully :D )

sportsbanner-single.jpg

Hey infrared41...you sound like a buckeye fan ( I AM TOO)....dont you think old Woody would have a heart attack to see his beloved buckeyes in that spread offensive set! He would have killed his mother before he had them go to that offensive formation....Tressel...listen up...find a running back and get out of that spread you have no idea how to run it and Columbus is NOT the place for it if you did. infrared if you find the offense first let me know... I sure havent seen it yet this year and I dont think we will unless we get a running back.

Archived